Cedar Trails Retreat

Coming this summer

Hello, Me and a friend will be coming this summer for the first time. Anything we should know? I'm a nudist and he isn't so its gonna be fun!!!

First time visiting!

Me and another one of my nudist friends are coming to visit here for the first time! Im so excited to meet everyone

July 4th week

Wife and I are thinking of visiting CT the week of the 4th. We love to hike naked. We have never been here so any tips on how the hiking is would be great. Also is there any place close to get massages?

May 2022 at cedar trails

Anyone interested to go to cedar trails Im first time going to a nudist place so need some company so that I would not be shy. Also if you can provide any tips for the first time nudist then it would be helpful.

May at cedar trails

I'm hoping to go there may 26 and the 30th. I can't wait to go back and relax. Let me know if you are going and Maybe we can meet and be friends.

Wanderlusting Thru

Were planning a trip out east and found that Cedar Trails was on our way. We are tempted to include this as a stop on our journey. Any review or advice would be greatly appreciated.

New to cedar trail

My gf an I wanna go. We are 28 and 22 will we be out of place with our age? Do younger people go here ?

Early September Visit Partner

I am planning on going to Cedar trails to check it out one week in early September. Planing to spend a weekday most likely but a weekend day is and option. What I was wanting to do is check out the facility and maybe hike around the place for...

Sat. July 27th?

Anyone visiting this Saturday? Been needing a nice relaxing day in the woods.

Latest Post
by