Blacks Beach

Heading to Blacks in Dec.

I will make a trip to Blacks when I visit some friends in Dec. I have been there a few times in the past when I go to SD.

Latest Post
by  
Cooling off?

How late in the year is Blacks still worth visiting? I know San Diego has mild winters but going to a beach is a different deal.

October 12 visit

Heading to Blacks on Saturday since Im in town. Hoping the weather is warm. Anyone else going?

Latest Post
by  
Friday, August 30th looking to carpool

Hi! I plan to head out to Black's this Friday the 30th from the 210/ 215 or 210/15. Looking for someone or two someone to split the $30 in gas it takes to get there. I usually leave around 9:am get there around 11 and stay to dusk.

Sunday and Monday 9/8&9

Daniel and I are heading to Black's Beach for some nude fun in the sun. If you want to meet us there look for us under a light blue Tommy Bahama umbrella or tossing around a red frisbee. We would love to meet other TN friends!

Latest Post
by  
Labor Day Weekend @ Blacks Beach 9/2 Monday

Anyone going to Blacks Beach Monday, Sept 2nd Labor Day Weekend? I'll be there. If you see a bald light skinned guy with body piercings say hi! It's probably me...lol Come hangout, literally... See ya there!

Latest Post
by  
Blacks Beach This Saturday 8/24 early

Hey everyone, I'm going to Blacks Beach this Saturday around 8ish till Noon. If anyone is going and looking for someone to hang out with, let me know and we can meet up there. I'm a newby to the Nude scene. I've been to one other place...

Latest Post
by  
This weekend 8/10-11

Anyone going to B Beach this weekend? Thinking about Sunday for the day!

Latest Post
by  
Mid October visit

Hi all, I'm hoping to pay Blacks my first visit on or around the 15th October 2019. Anyone who thinks they will be able to meet up and chill or fancies getting to know me beforehand get in touch. In the meantime stay safe, be happy, have fun and...

Latest Post
by  
July 4 at Blacks?

Anyone want to have a meet up at Blacks for July 4th? Could be just a meet and greet because we are all social nudists... not anti-social nudists.