Exchange Massages in Derbyshire.

Sensual sexy massages

My massages are very sensual .erotic and sexy,,and can lead to erections which can be dealt with.,in a very sexual way. This group is open to male and female.

Latest Post
by  
It's gone quiet

Has any one else noticed that our Admin has not logged in since 2013?No wonder it's gone quiet on here......

Latest Post
by  
Take the plunge.

Its been awhile since i posted. Lets get this back on the road. Im willing to show any one how these massages are carried out,,they can be very benefifial in the health sense and can be more rewarding in the sexual sense. If you would like me to...

Latest Post
by  
Finally back

Hi All,,ive been away for sometime but im now back. The massages are available,,and i will teach you if you so wish.

Come on dont be shy

There are a fair number of people believe full naked body massages are only there for sexual gratification,,,,that is not always the case. Massages can be very theraputic and invigorating,,as well as sexualy satifiying. I have been conducting both...

Open to anyone

I f your interested in learning how massage join this group,,if you want to enjoy a all over body massage with oils and aromas,,join this group. Lets make it a strong group that can help with leisurely massages or help with every day aches and pains.

Latest Post
by