Bromance SP

picture

I know I'm not the only one.. anyone else notice the one thing that wrong with the picture for this Bromance group?

Indonesian boys here

Hey greeting from me My name is juni, Indonesian boys live in jakarta Anyone love Asian boys especially indonesian boys or maybe you have a planning to visit indonesia?? Lets we meet

Latest Post
by  
Naked Friendship - hadaka no tsukiai

One of the best ways to get to know someone in Japan is to take a bath with them. That might sound strange, but the Japanese have a phrase for this, hadaka no tsukiai, which translates roughly to naked friendship. Literally stripped of all clothes...

Bromance - Wikipedia

A bromance is a close, emotionally intense, platonic bond between two men. It is an exceptionally tight affectional, homosocial male bonding relationship exceeding that of usual friendship, and is distinguished by a particularly high level of...

Pals Before Gals

Pals Before Gals: Young Men Prefer 'Bromance' to Romance By Live Science Staff | October 13, 2017 01:40pm ET https://goo.gl/ocRKra

Hawaii Nude Island Hopping

Husband and I are exploring Hawaii this month. Here is our schedule for island-hopping 18-20 Oahu 21-23 Kauai 24-25 Maui 26-29 Hawaii (Big Island) If you are around and want to meet up and show us some exciting things in Hawaii, message me. We love...

Latest Post
by  
At camp

Few years ago a buddy asked a few guys to his camp to do a few thing fix the. Dock paint a bit before along week Nice warm sunny day we were in shorts and shirtless We dropped our shorts took work on the dork But we finished we did,t get dressed...

yng bros

looking for other young bro dads

Latest Post
by  
Arizona?

Hey everyone. If anyone is in Arizona and wants to make a friend, let me know. (:

Latest Post
by  
Hanging out in LA..

Hey guys, I live alone...so always naked. Always looking to hang naked with one or more guys. I can always host. Not looking for sexual. just guys who are comfortable hanging naked with others. Would be nice to get weekly group going. Hit me up.