Bromance SP

Connecticut Boy Wanted~~~

~~~seeking young man in New Haven are for sexual play/exploration/fun~~~

Phoenix bromance

Successful, athletic, confident man in Phoenix looking to share some male bonding time with another bud.

Bromance Los Angeles

Looking for a bromance in the Los Angeles area....any guys out there interested?

Latest Post
by  
Straight/Bi Bromance

I've had one if these relationships before. He was 18 and needed a place to stay. I told him i'm a bit of a nudist. I hope you don't mind and he quickly replied he's comfortable in his skin and he wouldn't mind joining. So we...

Being Drunk and Naked

I have ask many guys if they would go skinny-dipping with me. Many a time they would joke and say, "Sure, if I am drunk". I find it interesting that when is comes to becoming drunk, nudity is sometimes involved. Either because someone...

Latest Post
by  
Gay/Straight Bromance

I guess I'm kind of an abnormal case. Being gay/bisexual, I have no gay friends. All of my friends are straight, and most of them are men. I have actually opened the minds of quite a few straight men and cleared a lot of stereotypes. I do have a...

Indiana /Michigan bromance

I have alot of friends and good bromance. But the one thing I'm missing is a nude bromance! Nothing weird, just wanting a bro to be naked around. Play some video games, beer, 420, whatever! Just down to meet some good guys!

Indiana /Michigan bromance

I have alot of friends and good bromance. But the one thing I'm missing is a nude bromance! Nothing weird, just wanting a bro to be naked around. Play some video games, beer, 420, whatever! Just down to meet some good guys!

Latest Post
by  
Bromance in Toronto, Canada

Hey any bro interested in Bromancing in this cold winter. Just being nudes, chilling out and enjoying life. Bro bonding and fun. Hit me up and lets get nude and chill

Bromance in NC

Looking for a cool guy to hang out with. Sexual orientation isnt a big deal. Im bi but not looking for sexual thing