capricorn nudists

My Birthday

The 13th was my 41st birthday. I spent majority of it nude playing video games and the rest clothed with family. My parents took me out to eat at a Mexican restaurant. I also got to talk to old friend Moy from New Zealand. I miss hanging out with...

Latest Post
by  
Dec 2016-jan 2017

Happy birthday all of you! hope you had a good new year and may good fortune follow and guide you.

Latest Post
by  
Capricorns rock

I feel that says it all, we winter babies are a special group. I am looking for a nudists companion and finding a fellow Capricorn would be a real treat. Any ladies who are both, please give me a shout.

Latest Post
by  
Hello there

I am early January not a nice time to spend the day in my birthday suit. Though I did a few times in Florida

we are soon to be on the rise

Yes it is now the time of Capricorns. Let us rise up and say to one another...Happy Birthday!

Hi

I am new here my BD is Jan. 1st and am happy to take part in this group. Gary

What a great idea for a group.

My birthday is on January 13. Do any of you have that birth date?

Just

Hi all. Just a Capricorn with my birthday 23 Dec. Apparently I am a "typical" Capricorn

Latest Post
by  
Greetings!

Recently discovered this Group. My name is Marc. I am a Capricorn, (Dec24th). The group sounds interesting. Hope to connect with other Capricorn's here. Thank you. Have a good NUDE week.

Welcome all who come.

I just wanted to say hi and welcome. My birthday falls towards the later portion of the capricorn spectrum, which is almost mid january. I hope all of you who join, if any do, can contribute whatever you deem necessary. I hope to make some new...

Latest PostJanuary 17th :)
by Stormboy