Naked at home - 2014 / 2024 -

Country living

Hi all. Live out in the country a bit so with several acres around me I have the luxury of being naked at home much of the time. This includes walks, naked naps in the back yard, mowing and or yard work. Before sunrise i like to walk down the...

Chors

I find housework so much pleasanter in the nude, especially ironing (lol) and cleaning. Gardening is more fun too when it's warm enough.

Hi everyone

Love to be naked. am always naked at home. As soon as I get home I strip, stay nude until leaving. Love to be free

Latest Post
by  
Hello every One

Hi flocks... i am new to this group. Wanna chat through whats app / BBM. Reply privately for PIN

Latest Post
by  
Hello

Welcome to the group...

Latest Post
by  
New to this group

I have just come across this group and joined. All welcome to chat.

Latest Post
by  
made a blog

Hi everyone, I Just thought Id let everyone know made a blog yesterday. If anyone is interested in reading it please feel free and let me know what you think about it too. I'm going to start writing part 2 soon. Hope you all like it -bunny

Welcome to the group...

For all members.....

Latest PostThank you..
by nudist14 
Greetings

Hello allNew to the group and wanting to say hi. Hope everyone is doing well. Looking to make new friends. Have a great day!

Hello my dear friends...

You write a lot of nice posts, stories, and lots of good advice .... Congratulations ......

Latest Post
by