Naked at home - 2014 / 2024 -

LOOKING FOR A ROOM TO RENT IN LONDON

Hi Guys. Hope youre doing great. Easy going nudist guy looking for a room to rent in London in a nudist house/apartment. Ideally only living with one other nudist gay guy (2max). Hoping for a place on good public transport route. Im clean and tidy...

Latest Post
by  
Skin Cancer

What do people do to avoid skin cancer when naked out doors?

Nudism is part of my DNA.

Not knowing why but I always wanted to be nude and constantly without clothes. I finally settled that it must be in my DNA. Although I love being nude, I am not an exibitionist and am generally respectful of other people's sensitivities. Living...

Share my nudity with everyone

I love being naked, because nudity is freedom and sincerity. Without masks, without pretenses and above all without clothes. Nothing to hide, all for anyone to see. I like to be able to share my nakedness here with everyone and to be seen naked by...

A bit of DIY

New to all this but just stripped off in the back garden as its pretty private to do a bit of DIY and gardening. Realised the gate at the front was open and didnt want any unexpected visitors so walked out the the front and calmly closed and locked...

Miami Dec 14th

Will be in Miami Dec 14th for half day layover, anyone want to hangout in the buff?

Latest Post
by  
Hi friends

I m Lorenzo from Italy i m single man nudist at home 54 years I lived alone 10 years and I was very happy to chat with nude friends in videocall Now I live with my old parents so I can t stay naked but I make pictures naked of my body to share with...

Latest Post
by  
Thanks for the add!

Hello all! Steve from Maryland and I wanted to say thanks for the add! I hope to chat with some of you soon. Stop by, say Hello.

Latest Post
by  
Middle Tennesee I hate clothes - Happy Naked...

I am a 74 year old nudist - I hate clothes - Wish every man, woman and child went naked 24/7! If your ever in Columbia, TN drop in and be naked with me - cum one cum all - SKIN ON SKIN - Let us enjoy each other.

Latest Post
by  
I hate clothes.

I live with 2 other house mates and I can't stand clothing at all. When in my room I'm either naked or very minimal clothing.