Naked at home - 2014 / 2024 -

Naked projects

Join my naked projects - check out the links below! https://linktr.ee/nkdprojects

Latest Post
by  
3 out of 4 ain't bad

June 2021 I hosted an Airbnb guest who had run the nude 5k at Turtle Lake Nudist resort before he got here. He arrive just as it got dark and I greeted him sitting bare ass on my front porch. He came up on the porch sans clothing, only his car keys...

More Sun Needed!

So last week was great. Warm and sunny with time spent out in the garden nude. It's cooler this week and quite wet so less likely I can get out there again until it improves. Still, I might try anyway, if it's a warm day and raining it still...

Always naked at home

The first thing I do when I get home is take off my clothes. I can breathe again. I can relax and my stress level drops like a rock. I stay at home as much as possible and have been seen in the hallway naked while getting a FedEx delivery. Sometimes...

Columbia Tennessee Nudist

Full time nudist in my apartment, leaving my drapes wide open and answer the door naked while most of me is behind the door. Feel free to drop by and get naked or stay textile.

Latest Post
by  
Man naked at home in Weymouth UK

Look for someone I can be naked with at their home as I cannot accommodate. My wife is not interested in nudism so I can only be naked when she is out.

Latest Post
by  
friends

hi i am looking for friends to talk to and hang out online or in person it doesnt matter which

Latest Post
by  
Hello from new member

Hello, Ray here from the Memphis, TN area. Been a nudist at home for a few years but finally getting outside the home and meeting new nudist friends. Enjoy the chances I get to be home or outdoors. While I have a large yard, not fenced in I only get...

Latest Post
by  
Essex and nude

I just love being nude around the house,you just cant beat the feeling of being clothes free.With the weather starting to turn nice now I want to feel that freedom in the garden but youve guest it Im overlooked and dont want to upset the neighbours....

New members

Hello everyone. We are Diane & Dennis from Indiana. While we may not be able to be naked at home as much as wed like, we make every effort to be naked as much as we can.