Naked at home - 2014 / 2024 -

Supportive Answer

Saw this on another nudist site. //frank-answers.com/frank-answers-about-naked-freedom-at-home/ A well written piece by retired pastor who is very supportive of a 20something male essentially living nude in his parents' house. One of the things...

Always happy

Freaky freaky Im pretty nudist @tera115 Im always happy all day in nude with nice nudist just like me you can text through my mail or google chat at tera39782@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
I might actually put real clothes on

I pretty much live nude around my rural home. Even get away with a lot of outdoor nude time thanks to lots of yard privacy and a lightly traveled gravel road. In the winter I have what I call my " winter nude" i put a long sleeved heavy...

Cats!

Seriously. Cats at home. Anybody else covered with scratches? Hard to explain to my doctor when I get a checkup why I have scars on my thighs and shoulders... cats .

cooler temps now are you staying naked at...

With fall and winter approaching how is everyone coping with staying naked? Here in the Arizona desert the days still warm up enough not to have the heat on in the house. The nighttime is getting cool enough to turn on here if I want to stay nude...

Can't Stand Wearing Clothes Anymore

I have been a Nudist nearly all my life and most definitely, I cannot stand wearing clothes even for a minute at home, so off they go. Whether I am inside or outside doing gardening and sunbathing...I am nude...no matter the weather. One thing I...

Autistic boy

Hi, my name is Francesco, I am 23 years old and I am a high-functioning autistic boy. I am looking for nudist women of any age and guys who are at most 23 years old. I am waiting for responses.

Latest Post
by  
Staying nude at home

Fuller figured gal steph165193@hotmail.co.uk like to meet others I'm a 51 trans woman in to meeting guys and gals and anything in-between for nude cuddling too mutual cuddles helps mental health which I guess most of us are struggling with at...

Latest Post
by