Naked at home - 2014 / 2024 -

Nude in my garage!

Several times this Summer I worked in my garage/workshop, Cleaning and organizing. The sun was shining brightly and I knew that if I didn't turn the inside lights on I could still see perfectly well, but those driving by couldn't see me!...

A dictatorship underway in Italy

Best wishes to everyone from Italy. I am writing this post, a little off topic with respect to the group's intentions to bring to your knowledge the very serious events that have been happening in Italy for a couple of years now. I know that...

Naked Home Photo Project

Hi guys! Here's my new naked photo project. Hope you'll enjoy it! :) https://naked-home.blogspot.com

Latest Post
by  
RE:So far this year

Started the new year quiet and things have been pretty quiet ever since. Made a trip to the heart Doctor and he said my heart improved since the last echo gram. Weird? Made two new contacts on Skype that were interesting and look forward to more...

Being nude at home being just 19

Okay so i started being nude at home in private and never felt so good and free :) Also coming from a country like india where its still a big deal ...looking forward to experience nudism outside as well maybe in groups ...fingers crossed...also if...

So far this year

We are a week into the new year and i pondered today how little i have been clothed so far. Had a few textiled friends here for 4 hours on Jan 1, then had about 3 hours each day of errands on Mon, Tues, and Weds . But other than that the most i have...

Southern California Meetups

I am looking or local guys around my age 18-40 who would be down to do some nude stuff for friendship. Feel free to message me if ur local to SoCal. I am in Orange County snap: satinlite

Latest Postbump
by JB_OC1 
Atlanta area?

Looking for friends in the Metro ATL/N. GA area. Email me for easier contact. Scott erosphotog52@aol.com

Latest Post
by  
WhatsApp group

Happy Nude Year my fellow nudists! Just a reminder I run many WhatsApp groups catering to nudists from all corners of the globe, its a safe space for us all to share experiences and keep an amazing community. If youd like to join, please drop me a...

Latest Post
by  
Hysterical

A friend sent me this YouTube and it was too good not to share. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzD44tdKgyA&t=61s