Naked at home - 2014 / 2024 -

Naked all weekend

Warm sunny skies high of 95 today. Saturday so chores must be done but we will be able to get everything done nude so that definitely takes some of the displeasure of maintaining our home. Happy Saturday should be in the pool by 1 pm if all goes...

Seen by the neighbours

Just a few days ago I was cleaning the house, I made my way to the conservatory and without thinking I carried on cleaning the floor, after 5 or so minutes I looked up a noticed the people at the rear of the garden having a sneaky look.

Decoration

Lately, when practicing nudity at home, I've taken to wearing a small decoration on my penis. It's like a metal cock ring, except much smaller. It's exactly the right size to fit comfortably right at my circumcision. It's nothing...

Naked People Photo Project

Hello, check my new project out and send your photos if you want :) https://naked-people.blogspot.com/2021/07/naked-people-home-edition_5.html

Aaah spring!

I stepped outside about 2pm today to shake a rug out. It had warmed up quite a bit and the sun was out. I got the zero gravity chair and settled in for some head to toe sun. The bedroom spring cleaning could wait . Calendar still has 5 days of...

NUDE IN MOTOR HOME

Apart from the simple fact keeping a motor home warm enough to be comfortable naked, how amazing is it to simply open the door and step outside in the total darkness to find such an amazing sky full of stars, the sounds of the night and often the...

Latest PostGreat vids mate
by Buizdit 
Decorating mother in law's house

I was decorating mother in-laws spare bedroom I was in on my own so I was nude while painting, she was away shopping . I didn't hear her coming back home so I was happily painting when she come into the bedroom I was up on my steps . She come in...

Hi I'm in Scotland looking to connect I try to be a nudist every week if not daily

Latest Post
by  
New York Nudists

Hey fellow nudies! Im going to be staying in Manhattan from 03/27-04/01 and would love to some of you guys! Drop me a message! Naked hugs, Joe.

Latest Post
by  
Caught by nabour

I was fixing nabours light in her room , I had to stand on her bed to sort it . I was on the bed with wires in one hand screwdriver in the other ,i was moving all over the place so she grabbed my legs to steady me as she did I started to fall over...