backpacking friends

North Georgia

Love to hike in north Georgia mountains if anyone is close.

Latest Post
by  
North Georgia

Love to hike in north Georgia mountains if anyone is close.

Latest Post
by  
Nude camping in Arizona

There is life despite Covid!! During the winter there are a few places in the desert near Phoenix where you can do nude camping and depending on the weather nude hikes also. During the summer there are some great places in the forest areas of the...

Glad to see this group

When I was in high scool and college, I used to love to go backpacking. I think part of it was to find places where I could be naked without issue. After a career of working way more than 40 hours a week, I've retired. I'd love to get back...

Latest Post
by  
Welcome to Belgrade, Serbia! Hosting...

To all good freedom spirits, I welcome you to visit Belgrade, Serbia. I can host you in my apartment in downtown, and if my free time allows me, I can show you a bit of this interesting and vibrant city. I am fully vaccinated. I am also active on...

Latest Post
by  
Nude Hiking in TN and NC in 2020

Nude Hiking in TN and NC in 2020 Anyone Hiking the AT Nude please respond here...

Madrid & Budapest host 25.09.-28.09.

Hello people! I am comming from Serbia to Madrid for a short visit on 25.09.-27.09. and I hope to meet someone of you there. I hope to find a host too. I am active on couchsurfing. So please text me and if you can host me 2 night, it would be...

Latest Post
by  
SoCal?

Anyone in the SoCal area looking for nude hiking or backpacking? Hit me up.

Latest Post
by  
Douthat State Park, VA / 3-Day BACKPACK /...

Organized by Naturist Men's Backpacking Meetup https://www.meetup.com/naturist-men-s-backpacking At the Southern edge of George Washington National Forest in the great state of Virginia, we will hike from Douthat State Park up to the peak of...

Latest Post
by