Male Adornment

Xxx cocks

Hi I luv silver cock jewellery with a nice silver belly bracelet great for erotic male to male sex xxx

Anklet

Anyone like to wear an anklet? I like to wear a heavy silver one on my right leg.

Mail order CR

Public service announcement to not order a fitted, sized CR unless you were 100% sure of the size. I ordered five rings from Ballistic Metal to the tune of about $160 with shipping. I measured myself in circumference, balls and penis, at a shade...

Sun-exposure measuring material can be made...

From the picture, the prototypes don't include my preferred piece. :-) The idea of a material that changes colour with sun exposure and then gradually reverts back to the original colour once out of the sun is intriguing. New life-saving...

Latest Post
by  
Wearing Rings

I wear 1 to 3 of the magnetic rings usually every day. I do take them off when I sleep.

Glands rings

Anyone use these? I have been experimenting with rubber and metal, like the feel and look. When Im soft my foreskin covers & im circ Any discussion?

Leather Cock Rings

Haven't seen that much of the leather cock rings being worn, the ones with silver buttons or I don't what you call them, perhaps spikes? Just ordered from the big A a new silver cock ring (mine lost its shine) and loved wearing it back when...

Wearing my c ring more often

Had a little fun this morning I cut , my lawn commando and wearing my c ring

Sack pinching

I love Ball-stretching, I've progressed now to the 75mm status and wanna keep going. Feeling the tug on the balls is an awesome feeling!! However I'm curious about what ya'll do about the metal pinching on the scrotum sak? Mostly I feel...

Just a genuine curiosity

I want to know from you: is that inappropriate to wear a cockring at nudists events?