Male Adornment

Saline Injected Scrotum?

I was perusing the media section in this group and there is one with a couple of gentlemen with what appear to be enlarged scrotums. In the comments someone mentions "saline injection". Can anyone here shed some light on this? I've...

Frenum piercing

Im considering a frenum to go with my PA. Ive seen some frenum loop glans rings that look amazing. I was wondering if anyone had one, what experience theyve had and if it causes issues with sex or masturbation

Cock Ring Slip

Well, today it finally happened. I had been working all day in the heat (101f) while wearing my favorite cock ring. Throughout the day I began to sweat and I could feel the ring slipping out of position. I had been making adjustments with little...

Cockring/glans ring/shaftring in a public...

Because its part of my persona, my penis always enjoys some bling. Ive never had a negative experience vis-a-vis wearing mine where others can see and its often a conversation starter but curious to learn what others think and experiences as a...

New Style Cockring

Omegaflex Open Ring. I really like it for long-term wear and is super easy & fast to remove for the moment of euphoria. Because it has no restriction on the urethra voiding your bladder is a nonissue. Does a great job of pushing up and out and is...

New here.

Hello there. Thanks for welcoming me here. Im mostly a 100% free baller. Sometimes I like to wear my cockring all day long. I started with a 2.0 inch heavy stainless steel (15mm wide). But in summer I was loosing it and otherwise had to replace it...

Latest Post
by  
Male Adornment

I am glad to be a member of your group. This is to thank you for accepting me. I like to hang nude with others. You will find me interested in meeting other Men who like bracelets and chains. I am in the Beaver Falls area. H MU I look forward to...

Latest Post
by  
New Here

I am very new to the site and would welcome getting to know some of you. Since I love to hang nude, I would welcome finding nudists near Beaver Falls, PA who just want to get together and hang nude. Please reach out to me and lets see if we can work...

Latest Post
by  
Ballstretching rings

Hi all, I am into wearing ballstretching rings I started at 20mm & am now up to 80 to 95mm, I intend to keep going up tp 150mm but it is very slow going now.

Glans Rings, and Cock Rings

I have now got a couple more larger glans rings so I can now wear four (now 5 see below) all the way up my Cock without them being too tight. I wear a number of Glans Rings all the time. (see my attached pic) , they are snug, so they don't fall...