Male Adornment

Cock Ring Slip

Well, today it finally happened. I had been working all day in the heat (101f) while wearing my favorite cock ring. Throughout the day I began to sweat and I could feel the ring slipping out of position. I had been making adjustments with little...

Latest Post
by  
New Nudist Friends

Hey everyone! Feel free to add me on skype: lukeapollo2019@outlook.com or Snapchat: apolloisnude . Just send a full nude picture with face and your TN username

Latest Post
by  
Metal cock ring

I have stainless steel curved cock ring, I love wearing it when I am naked around my house. I also will wear it sometimes when I am clothed. I wear it because it feel good around my cock and ball, it is weight so it has a slight tug on cock and ball...

A jade c-ring

Shaved,tanned finished off with a c-ring. Have a number of types currently the favourite is a green jade ring.

Male Body Modification Documentary

Ciao guys! I am working on a documentary about men and their body modifications. I am seeking males with any and all body modifications. The research is ongoing and participation levels are entirely left up to the participants. The project will...

How long does a PA ring take to heal?

I have been thing of getting a PA ring and was wondering how long does it take to heal? Is there much bleeding when it is done?

Cock-ring.

I like so much to use my cock-ring, when working, ore walking, and with playing. I have 3 different size, but need to use the biggest one.

Penis Pumps

I don't know if this is the right place to post this subject ( I guess, I'll soon find out lol ) but I wondered if any of you, like to use penis pumps as part of your adornment routine ?

Drawing on penis

Am i the only one that like drawing on his penis? I see very littlw about it. From time to time i like to draw shapes, designs, etc. They dont stay long, and dont do it offen, but i do sometimes.

any guys here into wearing a chasity cage?

I wear one a lot love the weight and the feel of the steel, very often I wear it to work just wondering if any other guys are into them??