Male Adornment

Hey all

New here, love my cockrings and always wearing. Got the same nick on trueswingers.com and other pics

Latest Post
by  
Permanent

Nobody has mentioned piercings. Unlike cock rings and glans rings they are permanent. I have 15 (2 in each nipple, a navel and 10 in my genitals). The two most noticeable are my PA and one at the base of my sack. They are both fairly heavy gauge ( 6...

Head Rings

Was at the local gay club laying out last week and met another nudist who had several head rings on and I commented how awesome they look. He said he had quite a few that he purchases every time he goes to Ft Lauderdale. He took one off and gave to...

Do you wear them when you go out?

I like to wear my stainless steel "doughnut" ring when I go out, walking around town shopping. It's comfortable and feels nice and heavy, pushing out my balls as I walk. I've also worn it on nudist beaches, where it's often...

transparent solid c-ring

hey community, I am currently looking for a solid (not flexible) see-through c-ring. I don't want to miss the push-up-effect when I go to the local sauna but don't wanna "shock" somebody or offend someone. for that purpose the ring...

Cock rings

Love wearing mine just slipped it on to wear to work today . Love the weight of it

My BunnG is alway a conversation starter

There are pretty cool ! https://bunngman.blogspot.com/p/order-page_3.html

Stretching my PA

After a few years, finally ordered a 8g to stretch out my PA (Going from 10g). Anyone got any first hand tips? Im hoping it just goes in because it seems like the hole has just naturally stretched itself over time

what are you wearing right now?

I'm wearing 2 stainless scrotom rings, 2 stainless cock rings, and a 4oz glans ring. I like the weight on the tip to make it sway more under my unlined shorts. Like to hear from all of you.

PA stretching

I have had mine about 14 years and mostly it stretched on its own. I am currently at 5/8. I am about to change it to an apradayva though as soon as I find a piercer.