No manscaping for us

Would you shave for a body-building show?

I've been asked by fellow trainer at gym where I work to train with her for body-building contest. Amateur. Would be our first. Told her, sure. Have added 10 pounds so far. 10 more to add. Question. My friend now says I should shave. I said heck...

The Bush Restoration Project

Several days ago, a friend messaged me that after several years of trimming he was ready to let his bush grow back full and hairy. I might be one of the most vocal advocates here when it comes to keeping our bushes natural, needless to say I'm...

Group Photos Gone

With the most recent "Server Maintenance" several days ago it appears that photos posted during the last month or so have disappeared. From others' comments showing in my feed, this affects members' profile pics as well as groups....

Latest Post
by  
Spring Is Here!

I trust others here are getting their bushes ready for Spring. Of course, since we're all natural guys, bushes need little or no pruning. Sometimes I simply try running a comb thru my bush hairs to see if they've gotten any longer over the...

A MILESTONE!

Today group membership passed the 500 mark! Thanks to those who have posted in the discussions, photo gallery and for the continuing interest and support of all our members. Special note goes to Caru, whose foresight and vision inspired him to start...

Latest Post
by  
they shaved my bush...damn!

Recently had my appendix removed, I woke up and half my bush was missing. I was devastated, made me realise how much it is part of me! Slowly growing back to its wonderful bushy self thank goodness

Naked in ORLANDO

If you need a naked place to stay if you are cumming to Orlando, I have a spare bedroom and a couch. No need to spend lots of money for a hotel.

Latest Post
by  
Before clicking on "Join this...

If you're contemplating joining "No Manscaping For Us", please be sure to check the Group Rules under "About" on the information bar. PLEASE NOTE: "All members must have at least one full frontal nude picture (non...

Latest Post
by  
Reclaimed Bush

Over the last year, I have reclaimed my bush and am pretty damn happy about it. No more messy and time consuming shaving. I was a smoothie for years, but it feels so good to have a full bush again and not feel shame about it at resorts and naked...

Hair is so sexy. . .

Hair is so sexy looking and sensuous, just by itself and anywhere on a guy's body. It's even more so when on erogenous parts of our bodies: nips, bush, balls, armpits, bum, chest, face, etc., it enhances places that are erotic to begin with....