No manscaping for us

Upsurge In Membership

During the last several weeks I've approved quite a number of guys for membership in the Group. Didn't keep exact track, but about 25-30 have now joined our hairy ranks. Its encouraging that hair on naked bodies is still appreciated, seen as...

Tan Lines or Not

I hate having tan lines, make sure to spend lots of time tanning my backside and front as soon as Summer arrives so it's obvious that I'm a dedicated nudist. Once in a while I'll keep my watch on just as a gauge for how dark I've...

Latest Post
by  
keep the bush

luv the natural look

Latest Post
by  
Never Have. . .Never Will. . .

. . . Shave my nice hairy bush, that is. Had it shaved once in a doctor's office as prep for a vasectomy. That was quite a number of years ago now, couldn't wait for it to grow back. The following weekend went to Nudist Camp, that was before...

Latest Post
by  
Male Plumage

A pair of ducks have been coming across my yard this summer: the male has bright coloring while the female is a dull brownish-gray. Male cardinals are easily recognized by their brilliant red coloring, among most songbirds the males are typically...

Don't be shy!

Hey guys, Men are joining us everyday taking a stand for keeping the hair given to us and wearing it proudly as nudists. There are many men in here but not tons of photos in our gallery. I want to encourage you to share with us a pic or two showing...

The hair comeback.....

I went to a nudist colony recently and was pleasantly surprised to see a growing number of guests with body hair. Women and men both seem to be letting things go back to normal. I still guess well over half of the guests shave and though I find that...

A good report

Guys, I just had a nice conversation with a buddy I have not seen since last year. We go camping every few years together. This latest camping trip we ended up in a campground with only 5 out of 150 spots taken. It was very quiet giving us the...

Manscaping and ball shaving

As I see all the men in our group I am wondering how many of you out there don't consider pube/body hair clipping or ball shaving, manscaping?? I know some men consider it manscaping but I am more interested in how many don't think of it as...

Pube exposure

At the times when you cannot be fully naked, I still love to get some of my pubes seen.If i'm just in my undies in front of other men or mates, I always have a bit of the bush poking-out of the waistband.Another good example is the Speedos at...