Apollo Beach Group

January 16

I know it is still 2 weeks in advance to know what the weather will be like, but if January 16th is a warm day, I am hoping to hit Apollo, if anyone else is going to be there.

Apollo Group membership guidelines

I always have to refresh this so new member applicants can read it before clicking "YES" to join. The group is a take off from the old group that was formed but the person that originally formed the group deleted his account and that...

Great day at Apollo 7 Nov

The weather was great, the crowds were pretty much non-existent although there were a good number there, the water was active but not dangerous for those who can swim confidently -- all of which made for a great day. I was worried some about the...

Latest Post
by  
Saturday 10/13

Should be perfect beach weather tomorrow! Plan on heading down first thing.

Latest Post
by  
Friday, October 12

Its early in the morning and Ive decided to go to Apollo today. If anyone else is going, feel free to say hello.

Latest Post
by  
New Signage

I Went to Apollo on 10/05/18 and noticed the sign on the south end has been reinstalled that says "back county permit required beyond this point". It was taken out by one o the hurricanes. There is also a new sign on the road just before...

Apollo or Playalinda early Nov?

Will be in the area and looking to visit Playalinda and/or Apollo for some nude sun basking in early Nov. Any know the opening/closing hours around this time? Wasn't quite able to interpret summer/winter time from the website. Is Apollo fairly...

Lot 5 parking

How many cars can park in lot 5? And are the people that park there mostly nudists?

Thursday and Friday

I hope to attend Apollo Beach this Thursday and Friday, weather permitting.

Sept 10, 11, 12 @ Apollo Beach

I am going back down to Apollo Beach Sept 10th, 11th, and 12th. I will be staying at Best Western in New Smyrna Beach right down the road from the beach. I always enjoy meeting other nudist in real life. I hope to meet others while I am down there....

Latest Post
by