Apollo Beach Group

Apollo Beach Prescribed Burn Plan

Canaveral National Seashore News Release Release Date: Immediate Contact: Laura Henning 321-267-1110 ext 25 Prescribed fire operations planned at Apollo Beach Canaveral National Seashore is planning to implement prescribed burn operations in the...

Latest Post
by  
Thinking of heading over today... anyone...

Message me this morning if you're going today. It's looking like the perfect nude day!

Latest Post
by  
Great Friday

Went there Friday and had a great time! Everyone was so friendly! Went swimming and shamed a guy to go to after his wife dared him! A little cool but fun!

Latest Post
by  
Good day at the beach Wednesday

The surf was plenty strong due to winds off-shore and some big-time currents so not much water fun - just way too dangerous for people to be playing out there. Maybe the Olympic quality swimmers/surfers would be okay but not this guy for certain....

Nude in the parking lot of Apollo or...

THIS IS IDIOTIC and it shouldn't even need to be said, but this was passed on by AANR Florida: there has been a second citation of the year for someone being nude in the parking lot of Playalinda. We were successful in getting the first...

Lot 5 Nudity

It seems that more people are going nude right around the walkover and north of it as well. It used to be you'd only see nudity to the south.

I am heading down to Apollo Beach Sept 10,...

I am heading down to Apollo Beach for a few days Sept. 10, 11, 12. I am always looking to meet other nudist in real life. I will be staying at Ocean Trillium Suites night of 10th and 11th. Anyone interested in meeting in real life? Thanks Scott

This weekend....

Looks like we dodged another bullet and from what I can see, the park is back open as of today. The wife and I will be out there Friday and Saturday this weekend.......Tourist are gone, it has been really nice out there!

Apollo will be closed by Park Service Aug...

We were out today, Friday Aug 30th, to Apollo. There was a notice posted that the Park Service will close the area, Apollo, on August 31st due to hurricane Dorian and will stay closed until further notice. After storm, they will evaluate and will...

Latest Post
by  
Beach Time

We are beach bound tomorrow......