Apollo Beach Group

Limited parking spots fill up

This time of year, what time can you expect the lot #5 to be full of cars ? I have only been to this beach when it was opening at noon, and would arrive at 11am to be near first in line. Now opening at 6am, how fast does the lot #5 fill up ?

Latest Post
by  
TN Get Together

I know it's too late this year and maybe too early to plan but I'll throw the subject out there. How many people would be interested in setting a weekend date for a TN get together at Apollo. There is no date that will satisfy everyone but...

Membership requirements

I've rejected some TN members applying to join the Apollo group. The rules state that you must have a profile open to the public with a picture and at least 2 nude pictures in their media section. I went through all the member this morning and...

Latest PostExcellent!!
by dnaturist 
December 18th-20th

We will be heading to the beach hopefully it won't be too cold. Hope to meet some nice people and relax.

Looking for Egypt

I was approving members and accidently hit the wrong side and disapproved a person. I believe the name was "Egypt". If you read this please reapply.

Nov 20th 21st

Anyone going to the beach this weekend. I will just be going by myself since my wife will be working. Got a green umbrella. hopefully its not to cold out. but I will say to a recent post, when we both went to the beach a few weeks back, we did see a...

Latest Post
by  
NUDE WEEK OCT.30TH,THRU NOV. 7TH.

We will be at the beach everyday if the weather is good ..Looking to meet up with some other couples .. Also last two trips we have gone to the north side of lot 5 walk as it was high tide to have more beach. Is this become a more common thing with...

Lot 5 Question

First thank you for the add to the group. My girlfriend and I are hoping to got to Apollo for the first time in March, we have read in several newer reviews online that the parking lot is clothing optional since signs were put up back by lot four...

looking for a friend

hi everyone , im looking for a friend to go to apollo beach with and hangout with . im looking more for around my age or a little younger or older, male or female

Latest Post
by  
Cell Phone Coverage ?

Does anyone know if you get ATT coverage at Apollo? I know it is terrible at Playalinda.