Apollo Beach Group

Going Out This Weekend 9/13

Meeting up with a friend, my first time at Apollo. If you see a big ole guy with a big ole beard in a red chair under a red shelter, stop by and sha Hi!

Latest Post
by  
October 3rd weekend

We will be heading out there Friday and Saturday this weekend! Celebrating my Bday! hope the weather is good!

Annual Passes Extended

More good news! When I visited over the weekend they let me know that they are adding two months to existing annual passes to make up for the COVID-19 closure. Example: mine was set to expire at the end of August and they punched it to be good...

Latest PostAwesome!
by worntreads 
Back to normal hours

The National Park Service has announced that Canaveral National Seashore has returned back to normal hours 6am to 8am as of August 9th. https://www.nps.gov/cana/planyourvisit/conditions.htm

Who has been back?

Getting there early in the morning is what ensured we had a parking spot. Anyone can get there by 12:00 so just wondering how crowded it is now? I would think they will be back to normal in a few weeks, probably worth the weight. Mornings are so...

Has the newness worn off yet?

Haven't logged in a while or been to Apollo. Just curious, are the lines still out of control or is it better since they have been open for a while? Weekends out of control but the weekdays are more chill like a normal summer? Still scratching...

Sunday July 18

Is anyone planning on going to Apollo tomorrow? And is the time still noon? Same for Playalinda?

Mid week SUN

Hope to spend a little time on the beach tomorrow,,,, wish the storms to stay away too!

Latest Post
by  
My report from a visit Sunday 6/14

Figuring there would be a line, especially after reading the last post, I got to the gate around 11:30. That proved to be good timing. Just minutes later there were several cars behind me. Id guess about 15-20 in front of me. By the time I got to...

Apollo June 22

I went to Apollo yesterday. Beautiful day all day. Clear blue skies and a constant wind out of the S SE. I arrived early so no problem with parking. I left at 5 and the lot was still full. I find the density of people more spread out now as some are...