Apollo Beach Group

Lovely Sunday

Arrived at Lot 5 to 4 empty parking spaces. It was perfect weather and a lovely day. I got 6.5 miles of walking in also. Walked up to lot 4 and found more hanging out nude there.

Watch your speed

Just a reminder that there is wildlife in the park as well. You want to make sure you are staying at or under the posted 35mph, especially in the early morning. Caught these guys bouncing around the road.

Bugs were biting last week

Went to Apollo Friday - not the best weather but okay; and since it threatened to rain, not too many on the beach. Just enough of us there to be enjoyable; certainly not on top of each other. So a good morning session of enjoying laying out naked on...

Latest Post
by  
July 4th, 2021

So who all are headed to Apollo Beach for the July 4th holiday weekend?

Great Day

Friday was a great day at Apollo Beach.

Latest Post
by  
heading to apollo

i will be heading to apollo beach on tuesday, it is suppose to be in the 80s and sunny anyone care to join me, it most likely be about 1 in the afternoon

Latest Post
by  
Heading to Apollo Beach lot 5

Will be at the beach later this week April 8th-12th weather depending. Will have a green umbrella, feel free to say hi. Hopefully getting some sun and relaxing after working during the pandemic finally!

Parking lot #4 Closed to parking

Apollo Beach parking area 4 is temporarily closed for repair. Questions, call the Apollo Visitor Center (386) 428-3384 ext. 0. I was there this week, they are rebuilding the walkways and ramps.....

Weather improving! I'd love to get naked...

Hello all! Been a long, lonely winter and I am REALLY looking forward to getting naked at the beach soon since the weather does seem to be improving! Anyone have plans to go to Apollo beach this week or next?

Latest Post
by  
PARKING IN OCT AND NOV..AT LOT 5 AND 4

Please give an update on the parking , how it has been lately thank you so much..