Camping nude

When the nudist resort turns chilly...

We recently visited our local resort to get a little 'nude' time before winter gets here; the weather forecasts said 70s and maybe an 80 weekend. Sounds like a real possibility but...it ended up as low to high 60s. After getting there and...

Ready for new adventure

We recently acquired a new to us travel trailer. We are long time tent campers, but this is our first camper. Currently we have it in a textile campground, but looking forward to some naked camping soon.

Fall outings

As much as it pains me...the season's change is in the air. When I do my morning stroll, there's a slight nip in the air and the leaves have begun to fall. Yep...it won't be 90'F in the afternoons much longer. I've got a trip to...

2018 Trips

We've got some dates set aside for RV camping at our club and then over to AZ and Mira Vista and up north to Laguna Del Sol. Any of you got plans for naked camping trips this year?

Washington State - camping last weekend

My wife and I camped at Cottonwood Campground at the end of Forest Road 51 in Wenatchee National Forest, last weekend. We arrived about 9 pm Friday and left Sunday about 11 am. There was initially only one other site occupied - by motor home, about...

Camping on Gulf Coast

Fish Nature Camp has tent and RV camping on the Fish River in Silverhill alabama

Latest Post
by  
RV pitfalls for the camping newbie

Any suggestions for the soon-to-be-RVer? I'm about to go pick up my first ever RV...a 20+' tandem axle travel trailer (caravan). I've read many articles on the net about every aspect I could find from tires to leveling to flushing the...

A message to perspective members of this...

Many TN members have requested membership to my groups, this one included. I look over your profile, your pictures and the groups you belong to. If you've NOT BEEN APPROVED, here are some reasons why; 1) Your profile is, what I consider,...

Latest Post
by  
Group Rules for Perspective Members

BLANK, PRIVATE OR MINIMALLY FILLED OUT PROFILES ... will NOT be allowed to join. Must have a profile picture. Those members that have not logged onto the site in over 90 days will be dropped and you can reapply for membership to the group. Profile...

Latest Post
by  
Perspective members being denied ...

This thread is intended for those members wishing to join this group but are being denied, by me, for various reasons. The rules state clearly that BLANK, PRIVATE or MINIMALLY filled out profiles will not be allowed to join. Posting numerous...