Playalinda/Apollo Beach

Monday Aug 22 and Tuesday Aug 23rd

Will be visiting Apollo on 22nd later in the day. Will take in Playalinda for most of the 23rd, birthday. Working on tan and birthday suit on birthday., :)

Sept 4th Sunday

Apollo Sunday late afternoon visit

Latest Post
by  
BEACH CLOSURE!

Playalinda Beach Status for August 28 Artemis Launch NASAs Space Launch System heavy-lift rocket is scheduled to launch Monday August 29th 8:33 AM. Playalinda Beach will be closed beginning Sunday Aug 28th until after a successful launch or scrub of...

Latest Post
by  
Heading to Apollo on August 28th

My wife and I are coming down for the launch. We will be staying in New Smyrna. We would love to know who else will be around. Love to meet up with some other nudists!! PM us if you will be around.

Latest Post
by  
Visiting the area this fall.

I am driving down to Florida the very end of Oct and will be spending about 10 days there. We are taking the kids to Disney and a few other places. The last few days of our trip will be spent relaxing on the east coast around Cocoa Beach area. I...

May stop at Playalinda or Apollo on my way...

I will be driving from Buffalo, NY area to Fort Lauderdale. I should be passing through the area Tuesday morning. If the weather is nice (It usually rains when I pass by on my drive home) I may stop at Playalinda or Apollo for a few hours break from...

Visiting in August

I am planning a trip to Orlando in August. Would love to go to the beach while im there. Anybody want to meet up and go with me? Would love to go with someone or a group.

Latest Post
by  
Looking forward to visiting May 5th thru the...

Was at the beach a few days about a month ago and can't wait to enjoy a great time again, Hope to meet some new friends while there also.

First time to Apollo, April 8

In April how early do you have to get to the parking lot -- on a Friday? on a Saturday or Sunday? We have lots of New England beach experience. Is there anything special that we should put in the beach bag for Apollo beach