Playalinda/Apollo Beach

3/5/23 Beach Closure Update

Playalinda crossovers 6, 9, 10 and 11 are still closed. It looks like 12 may be closed, also, though somewhat desperate sun worshippers seem to have found a way around that! The good news is, traditional nude beach crossover 13 is open! Do not...

Heading to Playalinda this morning 2/25--...

I will be going to Playalinda this morning for a much needed rest break. I should be there around 9am. If you see me there, say hi and take a picture of me. I will post an update on the beach conditions when I get back home this afternoon. UPDATE...

Latest Post
by  
Is there any nude use on Apollo Beach?

I know Apollo beach is partly closed. Anybody been there recently? Is there in all practicality a nude area?

Latest PostIts open.
by Hot4elders 
Update on Hurrican Nicole.

Canaveral National Seashore Post Hurricane Nicole Status Update Canaveral National Seashore is slowly recovering from widespread damage due to Hurricane Nicole. Visitors to Canaveral National Seashore should continue to exercise caution while in all...

Canaveral National Seashore press release...

News Release Date: November 12, 2022 Contact: Laura Henning, 321-229-3766 Canaveral National Seashore is slowly recovering from widespread damage due to Hurricane Nicole. Visitors to Canaveral National Seashore should continue to exercise caution...

Latest Post
by  
Playalinda update 10/24

Canaveral National Seashore site states that Playalinda parking lot/crossover 7 is closed. I can assure you it is open. It was clothing optional while 13 was inaccessible but has reverted to textile use. The good news is, - beach access 12 and 13...

Latest Post
by  
How is the beach?

Has the beach reopened yet? If not is there still a clothing optional area available and open? Im coming down the first week of Nov and wanted to hit the beach.

Ian damage update 10/7

All of Apollo beach access areas are open. The ramp at area five is badly damaged and closed off, but stairs are intact and the beach is beautiful! Playalinda parking lots and crossovers are closed past #7. The good news is that #7 is open and...

BEACH CLOSURE!

As of 10/4 this is latest information posted on Canaveral National Seashore site: Canaveral National Seashore will partially open Sunday, Oct. 2nd. The Apollo Beach will open Oct. 2nd at 6:00 AM , excluding parking lot 5, Eldora, Backcountry &...

After I move to Vero Beach next month, I...

I just bought a place in Vero Beach and once I get done renovating it I will be moving there. At that point I will be about 40 minutes away from Blind Creek so that will become my regular beach and about 90 minutes from Playalinda / Apollo so I will...

Latest Post
by