RE: Single Men and Nudism

MidGa...Let me guess...the second club is Serendipity! We had a rare opportunity to stay there two years ago. Absolutely loved it! It is no wonder that they have been voted "Friendliest Club" 5 years in a row by AANR. JenJen, you are absolutely right. Serendipity is the resort. I love it there, I wish the weather would warm up so I could go more often this winter.

This post was edited

the prejudice against single men is one of the great bugbears that plagues nudism. It seems to be worse for younger men than for more mature ones. It seems ironic that one of the largest demographics amongst nudist are single males. At any events i'vebeen to, single menoutnumber couples and single women combined.You can't discriminate against minorities, but it seems strangely acceptable to discriminate against the majority.

This post was edited
no single males influenced by the swinging population

I think some of it is said to keep the numbers of males and females balanced, but I also think that some of it is because of the underground swingers that are at the resorts. All of the official stuff is naturist friendly, but when you meet up with people in private it's a different story

This post was edited
RE: no single males influenced by the swinging population

What annoys me most, particularly where im from, is that if you are a single male & a naturist/nudist you are automatically either gay or a perv or the likes. Typical mindset of the clothed i suppose.

Interesting that you are from Papamoa. Im a single male and been going to Papamoa and find that most of the guys that hit on me are married and all living a lie. Been trying to get to go to Rotata but they seem aprehensive of allowing single guys, and I can't say I blame them, but sucks for normal straight single males that like to be nude.

This post was edited

Kudos to the OP for speaking up. I agree with most of what he says.
I will only add that some resorts are not necessarily discriminating against single males because they may be pervs, but simply to maintain an even ratio of male:female. It is no secret that males dominate the nudist scene so in order to allow females to feel more comfortable, and encourage their membership/participation, they have to limit the number of single males. Is it fair? Perhaps not. Do I agree with it? Not entirelybut I understand why they do it.

This post was edited

Perhaps if some here adjusted their mindset and did not give out the streotypical male 'chest beating', attitudes among the ladies may change?
More importantly if we are to be accepted then we must be 'whiter than white' in the eyes of the clubs/venues.
Frankly I have been refused entries on the basis of my singularity but accepted after meeting owners, when with a girlfriend. The only time I have been a little upset was when asked to book the most expensive chalet/room if (as a single) I wished to visit!

This post was edited

Hey, I know him. I wish I knew her. OOOps. Off to the confessional.
I know them both.
Pretty sure I dated her a time or two.
:)

This post was edited

That's why she's a nun now? Can't have you, so no other man will do? lol
Most likely.
( yawn, stretch, flex... )
I have that affect on most women.
( a legend in my own mind )

This post was edited

totally understand your situ, the US has a lot of soul searching to do and so many citizens need to become self aware and not just beleive what they are told.the Land of the Free is anything but

What happens to mine and other's freedom of association? We all have to live in harmony and that means balancing out what rights apply where. Fortunately most resports are on private property and as such the owners are free to allow the people that they choose to come and go.

If two people rang my doorbell and I only let one of them into my house, would that mean I was discriminating and stepping on that second persons freedom????

This post was edited

There are also clubs that cater to single men in the Palm Springs area. I belive most if not all are Gay resorts. But you could also go to them. If you are not going to a resort looking for sex, then it should be a non issue, right?

This is absolutely correct.

This post was edited