RE: Working in the nude

Exhibitionism isn't nudism. Being naked is not being nude. Naked shows a vulnerability or exhibitionistic quality per the dictionary.

This post was edited

last year i was building some hiking trails, and i spent the whole time nude! felt so weird putting clothes on at the end of the day,

This post was edited

Almost a year back, I worked in a IT firm as a DBA/databaseadministratorin support team. We used to provide 24x7 support by working in shifts. there were usually 1 or 2 guys in night shift and I alwayspreferrednight sifts. I would undress in the office and would work in nude during nights. Even I would go for coffee and smoke in nude. Walking in the office and the office car park was myFavoritepart time (when i was not working). I was caught naked twice by the building security guard, but it was always fun to be in work place in nude. I miss my previous job.

This post was edited

The last office job I had I would occasionally go in on the weekend and work nude. But these days you would have to make sure there weren't any cameras!!!

This post was edited

I guess ... technically ... I have worked in the nude. When I was working, I was assigned to a two story firehouse. I had my own dorm and it was large enough that I had an area for an upstairs office. I had a computer, telephone, desk, fax machine ... everything I had in my main office downstairs, I had upstairs. In the evenings I would go up to my dorm and strip down, take a shower and then watch some TV before retiring for the night. Numerous times the business phone rang and I had to conduct FD business and since I had my upstairs office ... I'd work naked! Too many times to count, members of my crew would come to my dorm door, knock and I'd tell them to come in. I'd be sitting at the desk doing some work and they'd stand and talk to me. It never bothered them that I was nude and they were actually quite normal around me during these times or in the shower/head or at our lockers. They frequently commented on how relaxed I seemed and how relaxing and comfortable it seemed to be but they just couldn't get their heads around trying it and doing it themselves. Too bad for them! ;)

This post was edited

Since I travel all over the state I have a few dozen parks that I visit to hike when I can. Couldn't have it better.

This post was edited
RE: Working naked

Again, good posts from people with experience working naked -- or from folks who would like to.
I particularly enjoyed hearing about the ER doctor who has a second job on a horse farm, where he can muck the stalls and feed the horses wearing nothing (other than boots, presumably!); or the Vermont trail builder who spent days needing to wear nothing; or the Nevada Forest Service guy who went out into the back country with a colleague, and both of them got naked, not for the thrill of "being nude," but it was just to damned hot and uncomfortable for them to do their job any other way! Sounds like a good job, if you can get it. It also sounds like hard work. Anyway, I like what he says about seizing what advantage that the workplace offers you, and working naked when you get the opportunity.
I guess I can't complain: I have a job where I don't even have to show up in the office every day; and my job is largely administrative, so I can work from anywhere where I have access to a computer. A lot of work gets done by e-mail, and even with the current level of technology, no one necessarily know where one is or what one is wearing. So I work from home; and the good thing about working from home is that, in the morning, I through back the blankets and I'm dressed for work (I sleep naked, too!) ... The bad thing about working naked is that I can't go outside. I wonder about "nudifying" the balcony of my apartment, at least. The best days are the days I take my laptop to a nudist resort with wi-fi: doing work that I'm getting paid for, and doing it in comfort. Bliss!
Hey: Workers of the World, get naked!
Badger

This post was edited

Online academics is a boon to the nudist student. And to the nudist teacher. (Skype might be another issue ... )
Happy birthday! -- barenaked boy with cheeks of tan (all of them!).
Badger

This post was edited

NUDE PAINTER FOR HIRE...... i hate getting paint on my clothes !

This post was edited

i'm new to this site,i'm still nervous,i'm starting to sleep nude,just di my exercise routine,i'm trying to some work around the house,feels good,

This post was edited