RE: Hubby wanting others to see Me Nude

I'm optimistic enough to think that he merely wants you to feel more comfortable being seen undressed. This way,you'd be more receptive to taking a nude trip to a beach or club. My advice is to go with the flow until or unless something feels wrong. If his intentions are honorable,that felling will hopefully never come. Best of luck and congrats on being a newlywed. I hope this is the first of many wonderful years together.

This post was edited

My partner was open enough to try the social nudist thing with me and went with me and participated at a few pool swim nights which she appeared to enjoy.We Also tried a few nude beaches here in Victoria (Aus.) and because of the actions of a few malingers she now refuses to participate in any social nudist activity.Now she says i just want to get a kick out of others seeing her nude, when all i wanted was for her to enjoy the feeling of being nude with nature being seen is in my opinion is no difference nude or clothed but now she is quite the opposite .
Thanks to the shirt tail malingers who are too introvert to be totally nude, but have no qualms dropping the bottoms so they have free access to their dongles to play with themselves at any females expense.One such guy at pt. impossible plonked himself down in front of our shelter stripped off and in thepretenseof applying suntan oil played away to try and impress a lone female. Funny how he moved off to another spot when I returned from a walk on the beach.
In Answer to the original poster of this thread, I am sure your husband is like me. We want to enjoy our nudity and want you to be relaxed and enjoy it with us. To that extent yes you would be seen by others and yes we are proud to be in your company when you are exposed or not. Please give it a try and if you get over the hurdle of being seen as a bad thing I hope you can enjoy the life styleCheers Keith

This post was edited

Hello fellow Nudists !!!Excited to get on here again n putting down my new experience n sharing it with all you like minded people. I was told by my hubby that i have been let seen nude to some stranger. Hubby later on told me about it. Earlier i was nervous n dint knew how to react to it. But when he said that, the guy who saw me was being nice n dint looked like any perv. So that gave me little comfortable. I am unable to say but i dint really felt bad about it... :)

This post was edited

hy...

This post was edited

it is not a matter of people looking its a matter of social nudism and interacting with others. it deoends on how u feel. if the others were dressed and u were nude then yes thats them seeing u naked.. But if the purpose is to enjoy nudism with others then its different. How do u feel about it?. Do u want to be nude with other people?

Hi..As i have earlier mentioned that we are home nudist. so i do stay naked at home most of the time. You asked if others were dressed n me naked... for that i would say that hubby was refering to that i suppose, by letting even clothed people see my naked body.

This post was edited

its good to b naked thats way u was born its not offenceive if it is to people then they to uptight

This post was edited

have you had experiences where your husband has let others see you naked?. and are you ok with that? what situation were you in for some one to see you nude?
I was coming out of shower. There was a delivery guy standing at the door, while hubby was signing the acknowledgment slip for him.

This post was edited

Hii Friends.....
I am sorry for not being here since last few months. Was quiet busy with my work. I have few interesting incidents to share with you all. I hope you all wont mind :)

This post was edited

Share away!

This post was edited

Hii Friends.....I am sorry for not being here since last few months. Was quiet busy with my work. I have few interesting incidents to share with you all. I hope you all wont mind :)
In last few weeks around 5-6 times people have seen me fully nude

This post was edited