RE: roaming nude in your yard

my back yard is pretty big and my nearest neighbor can see my house but i cant tell by how much so i keep to the backyard. this year i was able to do most of my firewood nude, which was a life saver since it was so hot. would love to just be able to do all my outside chores nude.

This post was edited

For the last couple of months, I've been getting more and more bold around my house. I've got a neighbor beside me and another across the street from me. I used to just stay concealed on my front porch, but now I go completely bare in the front and back yards. I have no fencing around my house what so-ever. The only thing that conceals me (mostly) is bushes and trees at the edges of my yard and driveway. There is very little traffic on my street as well, since it is a dead end.

This post was edited

I am nude in my yard and on my deck sometime...especially in the morning (I get up way early). I have neighbors that could see if they wanted, but I have fence and a fair number of trees around the property. I love being outside nude.

This post was edited

Where I currently live, my home away from home, I'm high on a hill with no neighbors and lots of trees surrounding the property. Needless to say, I can roam anywhere on the property without worry of being seen, except maybe a low flying aircraft. I love long weekends when I'm able to be nude for days at a time.

This post was edited

when I was 12 I always used to roam my parents yard (we live in a rural area) when they weren't home. That was before they caught me doing my homework nude XD.

This post was edited

At present in the Garden half around the house, but restricted to certain times, as the fence borders to a primary school, which isn't favourable to be nude at school times.

This post was edited

I don't roam in my backyard, but I do garden - the entire yard. I have a privacy fence that is 90ft along the back and 50ft on each side. Do the neighbors look? They sure do, but have not bothered me for 12 years - must like what they see - LOL.

This post was edited

My yard is about fifty acres. It is called The Deer Park Nudist Resort. Lots of room for roamin.

This post was edited

Not much room to roam nude here in the townhouse but I do get out and sweep the deck and water the shrubs in their pots in my 4 x 5 metre patched of tiled concrete 3 floors up.. Oh for some open space !! like back in Aus.

This post was edited

Welcome to the Party
Please check out the site and if you have any questions let any of us know. We'll be happy to help.
Make sure you take the time and fill out an honest profile of you, for it will help you make friends in this and other sites.
Ensure you check out and join the TN Groups/Rooms/Forums, is a great way to meet people near you and with similar interests.
As always, keep it clean, tasteful and honest and you'll have a great time making/meeting new TN friends.
Also WWW.AANR.COM has the answers to just about every nudist question there is, so make sure you check it out as well.
Have a good day, stay nude and keep in touch. Xoxoxo . . . Hawk

This post was edited