RE: roaming nude in your yard

If we lived closer Cheri ... I'd be there in a heart beat! Had some errands to run. Home now and getting ready to go out back and do a few things, after I check into the sites. :D

This post was edited

We continue to enjoy nudism in our backyard. I've painted the back and sides of our house nude. We are now beginning to build a deck around the pool, someone nude. We have purchased the beginning of the materials yesterday/today if anyone wants to visit. ;)You are just a tease! You are so far away that it does not make sense to drive down to help. No sooner would I arrive, andI would have to turn around to head back home. Now 3 hours away would be doable to help a couple of days.

This post was edited

I live on six and a half acres of completely private forest land. I've cut trails and go out whenever the weather is pleasant enough for a walk. The neighbors' properties are also forested, and larger than mine. I went for about a one-mile hike tonight.
It's about a quarter mile to the road where the mailbox is. That road is a county road, and gets little traffic. On summer evenings after the sun has set, I'll sometimes walk up there to pick up the mail. I have to cross the road, and the box is within the view of a few houses, but at the times I do it, there's little chance of getting caught.
I did drive the trash up to the road one evening. It was late and dark, and I'd put the flashers on the truck as I got out to unload the trash bin. A car approached with headlights on and slowed to a stop right at the rear of the truck where I was standing. The man asked if I was okay and needed help, and I thanked him and assured him I was fine, and was just dropping off the garbage. He drove off. I don't think he noticed how I (wasn't) dressed, with the truck and trash bin more or less in the way.
I'm thankful every day I live in such a wonderful place.

This post was edited

Not only do we enjoy roaming on our property, but we've started building a deck at our pool sans clothing. Anyone have experience with that who can visit - any day since we're both not working. I'll fix meals for anyone who helps. We also have a hot tub adjacent to a 16x16 deck my husband built a few years back.

This post was edited

We were just out roaming the backyard. Did some trimming, weed pulling and general maintanence. I even cleaned the pool. The neighbor was out in his backyard and I think he looked over. Curiosity is fine ... I don't begrudge that, as long as they respect our privacy and don't make a big deal out of what we do. Not sure how much sun we'll get today. Suppose to be in the low 70's but cloudy. Still warm enough to just sit outside! : )

This post was edited

I go in the back garden (yard) when I have chance but nobody can see me at all out there as there is 6 foot (1.8m) fence around all of it and there is no windows from the adjoining house that can see into the back garden.

This post was edited

I moved into an apartment building with solid cement railings. Being on the 9th floor I can walkout and enjoywarm weather afternoons on the balcony. I get sun on half the balcony for 3-4 hours a day.

This post was edited

We roam nude in the yard every day. I just finished several wood chip paths in the front yard. I still have to top off the paths in the back yard. The neighbors on both sides know. On the one side they don't care and on the other side I installed a fence. Across the street they don't care. Walk the dog, get the mail, work in the yard, work on the vehicles in the driveway, and any other job around the house, nude.

This post was edited

We continue to enjoy nudism in our backyard. I've painted the back and sides of our house nude. We are now beginning to build a deck around the pool, someone nude. We have purchased the beginning of the materials yesterday/today if anyone wants to visit. ;)You are just a tease! You are so far away that it does not make sense to drive down to help. No sooner would I arrive, and I would have to turn around to head back home. Now 3 hours away would be doable to help a couple of days. The 8x8 deck & stairs are complete. We've added a patio block to put shoes on and a water bath at the base of the stairs. We've gotten 2 chairs, an umbrella, and small table for the top of the deck. I've ordered a large bench/box for our floats and noodles.
Everyone is welcome to visit.
:) Cheri

This post was edited

Quiet day here today. Got a sick grandchild and he's sick enough that they are staying home today. It'll be me and Di and our youngest grandchild later today. So ... I've been out roaming the yard, doing a few things, working on the sprinklers and getting some sun on all parts of the bod. Awesome day today, mid 80's, sunny, no clouds and a slight breeze. I may use my Father's Day gift a little later. Di bought me a portable hammock! :D

This post was edited