Roaming nude

I have high fences but I still worry about some one peeping over hte fence!!

This post was edited
roaming nude in your yard

Yep, Ido as long as we don't have any company/Gr kids around! We live in the country and have a paved highway in front of the home. However, the sides and rear of the home arer woods so that is my "privacy fence".
With the pool, spa, and decks at the rear of the home, privacy is good. Working in the rear yard is fine and while in the yard on the sides of the home, shrubbery is the clothing at handif II do not have a pair of quick, slip on shorts handy when you hear the tires on thehighway coming! As far as the cyclist that pass by, I just try to put on my best smile!

This post was edited
RE: roaming nude in your yard

Our front yard is right by the road so not nuist friendly at all but our back yard it 4.5 acres and we go out at dusk here unless it is snowing (welcome ot iowa) our neighbors are gone alot and they stay in the house most of the time our pool is pretty private and our hot tub is totally private so it our deck
so guess we are lucky

This post was edited

We have a private garden here and my son and i do all the garden work naked as well as having BBQs and just sunbathing we enjoy nudist company joining us when possible.

This post was edited

I used to live in the country with the nearest neighbor about 1/4 mile down the road over a hill, so I didn't have any problems being nude outside. It was great! Get the mail, sunbathe, or just reading!Now I live right in town literally across the street from the police/fire dept.! The nearest nudist resort is about 45 minutes from me so I'm still lucky when it comes to being outside nude!

This post was edited

Enjoy your warmth, brother. It's 10F and dropping here. 'Tain't nekkid weather except for the barking mad.
I know what you mean. Maybe unless yougoingout for a snow angel or other snow fun. But you can't stay out too long in weather like that.

This post was edited

I'm surrounded by houses on a new estate. Most were built afterI moved into mine. As each house was built we planted a tall tree to screen the view. NowI can go into most of my back garden (back yard to our US friends)as itis screened, except the bit nearest the back door (pity) so I go out ther nude when its warm enough. There are some photos of me in the snow, taken recently.

This post was edited

I am so lucky that the house we live in has a really private backyard, so I am constantly naked, water the garden, weeding, playing with the dog. My neighbour popped her head over once, but she is fine now and will always ask "Hello, are you decent?"
I might reply to that "I'm always decent, but some times you'll find me in clothes additionally." :) BTW, Welcome to this community

This post was edited

When I was living in MO. I would always venture out in the back yard or on the deck. We had a place out of town. The neighbor lady saw me. We had no privacy fence so it was a matter of my property don't look over if you get embarrassed easily!! Beth the neighbor lady wasn't. She would actually come over when wife was away and we'd have coffee on the back deck on Saturday and Sunday mornings nude of course!!

This post was edited

I live on a farm with only one side facing civilization. I have a driveway alarm that warns of visitors approaching. Back yard is fairly well sheilded form elderly neihbor that never comes out and keeps shades down. In a few places can be seen from her driveway but seldom anyone there. have been caught a few times but nothing said. On farm I only have to be careful around the edges if neighbor farmer is workin in his field but i can see that easily. We have one person who boards a horse with us and we give riding lessons. Lessons are scheduled and boarder is an infrequent attendee. With driveway alarm I know if she is approaching or anyone else.
So, I have much opportunity to be nude with just minimal care. But, I live in rural KY and public view of nudity would not be acceptable.

This post was edited