RE: roaming nude in your yard

We replaced the fence on one side of our yard, last year. We had to look after the neighbor's dog and while doing that I looked over our new fence to see how much of the yard they could now see. The new fence makes a big difference, so I think we will be able to work on that side, in the nude. We also discovered where we could tan on the other side of the house, so we are looking forward to the sunny weather. It is in the 70's today, so it will not be long.

This post was edited
Back yard

Our back yard is behind a 6 foot privacy fence that is 10 foot off the property line so if any one does look over they are trespassing.

This post was edited

We live in a crowded area in the Netherlands. We have neighbours and they know about our naturistic way of live, They can see us nude but have no problems with that. So whe are nude in our gardenif the wheater is good. We live heremore than 20 years and never had complains.
Whe have a good contact with our neighbours and we visit each other freqently. When they come to us we can benaked. But that is no problem.

This post was edited

how do they manage to get those aerial photos without people in them? i have seen a few and never saw any people, are they removed from the photos?

This post was edited

how do they manage to get those aerial photos without people in them? i have seen a few and never saw any people, are they removed from the photos?
This is picture from Google Earth, a second version. In the frist version there where more people. It is just the time they take this overview.

This post was edited

I'm surrounde by houses, all new. As each house was built we planted a tall tree to hide the view. It resulted in a fairly private back yard/garden. There are parts where I can be seen from neighbours' upstairs wndows and other parts where I can't. All the sunbathing spots are in the bits where they can't see me.

This post was edited

i was out front today and realized if i was allowed to install a privacy fence straight across the front yard and with all the trees already growing along the sides my yard would be more private in the front then i will ever hope to get out back. Figures !

This post was edited

I go nude in my backyard almost every day. My house is such that I can go outside nude in about half of the yard without worrying whether anyone can see me. One day, I decided to venture out a bit further where a neighbor could see me. And, yes, it happened. The single mom next door just happened to be outside at the same time and saw me. Although at first she couldn't really tell that I was nude. She yelled a greeting at me and I immediately apologized for being nude where she could see me. She said it was no problem. She had heard that I was a nudist and was OK with that. I then went to the fence separating us, still totally naked, and we chatted for awhile. She said it didn't bother her to see me naked and that as far as she was concerned I could be naked out in my backyard whenever I wanted. It wasn't long after that that I was weed-eating along the fence and looked over and saw her sunning nude in her backyard. I told her welcome to the club. She smiled and said that I always looked so comfortable being nude that she decided to give it a try and loved it. Since then we often spend weekend afternoons nude together.Fantastic! Wish my neighbors could be so free! I know they have seen me nude!

This post was edited

have been walking out in the backyard almost every night this week like the cool air on my skin. this morning next door neighbor was gone but neighbor to the rear was home but she doesn't come out till sun goes down so i walked out to back corner and sat in grass and enjoyed the sun, i know sooner or later one of them will catch me but i enjoy my backyard and i enjoy being a nudist, i actually think they have seen me nude and are tolerant of me, i hope !Just do it! I am sure you will love it as much as you think!

This post was edited

Living in So. Cal, we are very "privacy" conscious. Block walls, fences, shrubs and trees ... anything and everything that it takes for us to have our space designated and privacy within the space. We've owned 3 homes and each one was nude friendly. We've been nudists for over 39 years and we ventured outside our home, into our yards for the last 37 years, mainly in the backyards. Depending on the time of day, the situation next door and across the street, I can venture naked out in the front yard but we live in a tract development so I need to be careful when I do that. It's usually to retrieve something from my truck or bring in a box that was delivered to the front door. They backyard ... wide open for nudity and yes ... our neighbors have seen us and our previous next door neighbor stood at the fence and talked with me, after looking over, seeing me full frontal, talking on my cell. He motioned to me that he needed to talk with me. I thought he was going to ask me to wear clothing or cover up but asked me for our pool guy's number. A week or so later, I'm on the side yard, naked, and he looks over the fence and starts a conversation that lasted several minutes ... all the while I'm standing there naked. My neighbors across the street, both in 2 story homes, have also commented that it's my backyard, I should be able to do what I want and if someone has a problem with it ... they shouldn't be looking in our backyard! We are naked in our backyard all the time ... in fact, most of the time. I was just out there brushing the pool!

This post was edited