RE: roaming nude in your yard

I just finished planting a dozen pink lilies in our yard sans clothing except for sneakers and gloves and, of course, my glasses.

This post was edited

I'll be out in the backyard, naked, in a few. I've got some local ducks thinking our pool is their private pond. Would be okay but they make a mess outta the pool and deck if I don't keep them outta here! Grrrrrrrrrrrr

This post was edited

We were both out there a while ago. We have a couple of trees that had damage from the last frost we experienced here in So. Cal. Both trees were planted to give us coverage of windows from out next door neighbor's home. We just wanna make sure they know we are doing what we can to keep our nudity to ourselves. But ... we were both out there, naked, looking over the trees making sure they were still alive ... they are. Got rid of the ducks for tonight. Then we poured ourselves a glass of port wine and sat in the hot tub. Now we're back inside. She's naked on the couch reading and I'm NIFOC! :D

This post was edited

We have seven acres in the country. I do have neighbors on two sides and one across the street. The back deck is totally secluded and private protected by hedges on one side and the garage on the other. The front acre around the house can be seen by the neighbors. Beyond that its private enough that I mow on the tractor totally naked. It's a great couple of hours and I actually enjoy cutting the grass. We had a nosey neighbor that loved to lurk so had to be careful where he was hiding with his JD Gator. Last year he sold his place. Never see the guy he sold to, he works all the time. We have over a dozen flower gardens on the property and I work on most of them nude too where it's safe. When I work in the garage it's safe to be naked.

This post was edited

I'm fortunate to have quite a large garden (about 4 acres) which in the summer time is pretty much completely private. It would be possible to be seen from the road, but you would really have to stop on the road and peer through the foliage. Not that there were many days last summer to want to be outdoors naked in Scotland but I did manage to get out a few times. I was able to wander around quite far from the house to the rear and as long as I stayed clear of the edge of my garden and away from the front of the house I was confident I couldn't be seen.

This post was edited

My house has a small intown lot, so it is not all that private. I have sunbathed a few times nude, but there is basically only one small area that is private enough to do so.
Some day, I would love to build an outdoor shower. I have sketched up the plans, and could make it so that it would be totally private. Now I just need to win the lottery to fund it! (LOL)

This post was edited

Just cut some daffodils & jonquils to bring to a meeting tomorrow evening. I added a few small branches of tea (sweet) olive. The bouquet is on our kitchen table right now. They are gorgeous. I wish the tulips & hyacinths hadn't finished already. Lilies will be the next bulbs to come up.

This post was edited

My garden in the day is mostly too risky so only have one spot in the back that is completely private. At night I just stick to the shadows but then actually prefer the front of the house. Cars have passed there, but luckily I have shrubs and trees so it is easy to hide away if need be. I am busy kicking the smoking habit (or so I tell myself), but for now, to try and reduce the amount I smoke, my rule is to only smoke naked and I cannot smoke inside the house. This leads to me being naked outside a lot.

This post was edited

The good news about my yard is all of my neighbors are about 3 acres away through a wooded area. The bad news is i live with my parents whom scold nudists :/

This post was edited

We continue to enjoy nudism in our backyard. I've painted the back and sides of our house nude. We are now beginning to build a deck around the pool, someone nude. We have purchased the beginning of the materials yesterday/today if anyone wants to visit. ;)

This post was edited