Roaming nude in your yard

I was liviong in a private house woith my yard lookig across other houses on the side and backyards. Not very private. But I ould go out in the morning to put the garbage at the curb. Usually all my neighbors were either still sleeping or already went to work. One day a neighbor from across the street was talking to my wife and she asked my wife "was that your husband naked when he took out the garbage." I laughed and admitted to it, and, didn't change my the dress of when i took out he pails. :)

This post was edited
RE: roaming nude in your yard

My place is only 1/2 acre in the country, next to a business near a highway. Adjacent to me is 40 acres of forest. I cleared a small section to suntan nude when I moved there 12 years ago. Funny thing is, I did not have much clearing to do, rake and cut a few saplings down. There was also a winding path to the area from my back door. I have suspicions that the previous owners did the same thing! Today , it is 80F, and I will be going out to tan in a few minutes.
It would not surprise me one bit that of all the Acreage owners who are suntanning today, that 30-35% are doing it NUDE! Would not be surprised in the least!

This post was edited

Hornet, that's awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Gator1

This post was edited

Hi, my backyard is not that big and the neighbors houses are very close , so it is hard to be nude there. There is small area where I can stand or sit without being albe to be seen, so I doget to benude in a limited area of theyardon nice warm days.

This post was edited

Backyard here. Only recently started doing it though. The neighbors could see me depending on were they are standing in their yard. I'm constantly watching for anyone around when I'm outside. Night time is my best chance to wander freely. It's exhilerating while I'm out there. If I'm out on my land no one can see me and I wander the entire time nude.

This post was edited

my front yard is on a normal suburban street, so no nudity there except before bed at night, i walk out to make sure the car is locked, and i have a few lights in the front so anyone walking outside could easily see me, but i look first to make sure no one is coming. My side yards are about 50% hidden, so i can do my weeding there naked. The back yard is on a lake, so only naked out there at night, including naked on my dock to do my stretching. I have a screened in pool and can be naked there also during the day, but usually wear a towel just in case. I can BBQ on the screened patio naked, but i make sure there is no one out on the lake first. The neighbors diagonal across the lake have grandchildren and i have seen the kidsskinny dipping in their pool, so i figure they are not too nudist afraid, though the kids are usually in board shorts.

This post was edited

The nice thing about living in a clothing optional community is that here I can go around nude almost all the time (weather permitting). We have 2 pools (indoor and outdoor) hot tubs, a lodge with rooms for overnight guests, a dining room for meals, and lots of other amenities. If I want to go visit one of my neighbors I just go there without bothering to dress.

This post was edited

yard nudity is what brought me here in fact. actually, we are renovating our house and living in our rv. we still shower in the house and since its been over 100 deg. many days we open an outside door that is across from the 1st floor shower to keep the air moving. the cool shower felt so good while looking outside.i hated to put clothes on immediately and started walking to the rv in the buff. we are on a busy road but no neighbors in site. spent the day basking in the sun, nude, last saturday. was so enjoyable till theburn showed up. geezlueez i over did it. cant wait for the red to go so i can spend the day in the yard again. gotta love country living!

This post was edited
roaming nude

I would if I could but people see me from their upstairs windows and call the cops
so at night I do

This post was edited

I want to live their

This post was edited