RE: roaming nude in your yard

I'm glad for you Cheri, since ya'll have been a little behind the 8-ball with the weather for a while!
Gator1

This post was edited

I am fortunate enough to be nude in 1/3 ofmy garden as often as I like as it is well screened from neighbours. I have spoken over the fence to my neighbour's gardener once, who didn't seem at all fussed by me being nude!
Since I have about an acre, and am on a hill side, it isn't possible to cover it all... yet!
I am hoping to screen in the rest over the coming months ... just have to get to the garden centre and get some big shrubs!

This post was edited

out trimming and clearing the backyard yesterday and got carried away with the trimmers needless to say i cut to much of my privacy screening downbut it grows pretty fast, still waiting for my trees to grow..

This post was edited

I'm glad for you Cheri, since ya'll have been a little behind the 8-ball with the weather for a while! Gator1

Thanks, Gator. I have some bulbs that just arrived...trying to decide whether I want to plant them in the front drive (clothed) or in our immediate backyard (nude).....They really should be planted in front. Maybe I'll just plant some of them out front now that temps are into the 60s & 70s.
Hugs, Cheri

This post was edited

another neighbor is moving in next door now i am surrounded and need my trees to grow fast, last year the house was vacant and the other neighbor next door worked now she is home all the time and has a roommate the lady behind is also home to much. doesn't anyone work anymore ?

This post was edited

i keep it to close off enough areas. sometimes i'll go straight from the houst to the garage but mostly just disrobe in the shop and get dressed agian before i leave. had to put some coveralls on once when the neighbors stopped by. they haven't said anything about it so i'm off the hook

This post was edited
nude in yard

I have a 1500sq ft yard that is basically private, so I go nude there when I want. Have a hot tub there as well. My wife nude sunbathes out there often.

This post was edited
RE: roaming in your yard

My wife and I have just moved to California (5 weeks ago, yesterday). We now live in a low-income, senior housing. The apartment is nice but there are 60 units here. Being outside nude is NOT advisable. However, I HAVE been out on my patio naked... it was VERY early morning before the sun was up and only for a couple of minutes. At the Activities Meeting last month, we suggested a Skinny Dipping Party (we do have a pool here). We were surprised when several of the ladies agreed and said that they had threatened to have one several times. Who knows, maybe.

John

This post was edited

Bump!

This post was edited

My wife and I have just moved to California (5 weeks ago, yesterday). We now live in a low-income, senior housing. The apartment is nice but there are 60 units here. Being outside nude is NOT advisable. However, I HAVE been out on my patio naked... it was VERY early morning before the sun was up and only for a couple of minutes. At the Activities Meeting last month, we suggested a Skinny Dipping Party (we do have a pool here). We were surprised when several of the ladies agreed and said that they had threatened to have one several times. Who knows, maybe.John

Good luck, John!

This post was edited