RE: Nakedness isn't illegal, usually.

You make a very good point, wldstng. Everyone needs to know what their local laws say. For instance... in Florida, there's no actual state statute against pure nudity. There has to be some form of lewdness or sexual activity along with the nudity, before a person can be arrested. That said, most local jurisdictions (most counties, and even some cities) have strict laws against public display of the genitals, whether lewd or not. They always write in exceptions so exotic dancers are safe in their places of employ, but still...

This post was edited
RE: roaming nude in your yard

My wife and I have a lot of privacy on our deck and don't hesitate to use it nude. We both venture off the deck occasionally but know we could be seen if we move too far from the deck.
I would really enjoy working nude in my back yard without worries, but I'll need some additional screening before I can do that everywhere. Some sections have sufficient screening already, and a couple weeks ago I planted some rose bushes wearing only work boots, gloves and a baseball cap.
Being nude adds a whole new level of enjoyment to yard work!

This post was edited

I have 12 beautiful acres here in central Al. I have nieghbors on 2 sides, but a Pine-Thicket seperates me & one of the neighbors, and a wooded tree line seperates me & the other. I dream of the day when this whole place could be NUDIST FRIENDLY... and the neighbors would join in!!!

This post was edited

I guess I'm lucky, the guy opposite has a very tall hedge so he can't see, one neighbour doesn't care and the other side have made the only overlooking room into a bathroom. So now I can go anywhere in my garden.

For those less fortunate, all you need is a hammer, some nails, a length of washing line or even string, a few sheets, pegs and a bit of imagination. I'm sure there are very few who cannot at least make a small area private enough to get an all over tan.

This post was edited

This summer, I finally got the courage to go nude in my yard only when dark out. The problem is that a neighbor sometimes has his porch light on, hence I can't go nude outside then.

This post was edited
nude in backyard

I have a chain link fence and neighbors beside and behind me plus a busy hyway beside me. I love to walk around outside nude, but I wait until it is dusk. I then go out and sit in a chair until it gets a little darker and then walk around. I can see cars go by but since it is dark they are unable to notice me. I have also walk two houses down on my street late at night. I wish I could do it in the daytime.

This post was edited

I envy all of you who can go outside nude. I cannot even go nude in my own house without first hanging sheets up over all the windows. My house is completely surrounded with houses...there is not one spot I can go outside without being seen.

This post was edited
RE: nude in garden

i roam out back nude the other day but as it get cooler and wetter i will probaby start to hibernate.

This post was edited

I go nude on the deck and had good privacy in the back yard till a truck came through my chain link fence and destroyed some trees and shrubs. Now I have to be careful

This post was edited

I live on a cul de sac and have a chain link fence in the back yard facing a busy highway. I have at sunset gone out into the backyard an sat in a chair nude watching the traffic. No one can tell if I am completely nude or not. I have also walked all over the backyard and front yard nude after the sun goes down. Also walked to the next cul de sac two houses down around two in the morning. It felt great and I wish I could do it in the daytime.

This post was edited