RE: roaming nude in your yard

Has anyone ever talked to their neighbour about it? I have a large backyard that I spend all my free time in, and virtually every inch of it is secluded with tall hedges, with the exception of one house, which is owned by a friendly woman who is frequently in her backyard. We often have pleasant chats over the small picket fence. There is nothing I would love more than to do my thing back there, nude & free, but I can't becuse of one person. A hundred times I've felt like 'outing' myself, and asking if she would be offended or uncomfortable, but I never have. I wonder if anyone has done this, and what the results were?

This post was edited

This post was edited

I don't know if I'd refer to it as roaming...I do hit the pool at dawn begining this time of year...my neighbor to the east is cool with it (she's my age and a nice woman) but I'm not too sure about the new kids to the west...mid-20's...hubby hasn't mentioned anything to me...yet...

This post was edited

justfriends i have the same situation with two neighbors and i'm sure they have seen me nude on my back porch or by the pool but i don't know if it would bentifit me addressing my nudity to them, even though i've thought about it i think i'll leve well enough alone. when they are not home i wander into the yard but if they are home i'm comfortable with the back porch and pool area... and i like canoodler idea of lilacs will have to shop around for some .

This post was edited

I only go nude in the backyard, and only when it's dark outside. My front yard faces the community mailbox and has a constant stream of joggers, dog walkers, and children passing by. The back yard is on a hill that faces a large apartment complex and a busy street (with a speed trap frequented by police officers).

One morning by chance I saw my next door neighbors climing out of their hot tub and couldn't help noticing that they were both naked. My wife was delighted to find this out and suggested that it would be okay for us to sunbathe nude in our backyard, since our neighbors obviously wouldn't care. I did try sunbathing nude one afternoon, but couldn't help worrying that someone across the street would see me and complain, so I haven't done it since.

At night I go in the backyard nude with my dog, but there's not a whole lot I can do with the lights out. If it is raining and warm enough, I do like to go outside and stand naked in the rain.

This post was edited
RE: doing things naked around the house outdoors

You are all very fortunate! I wish I had the opportunity to roam around a yard just naked! The fresh air hitting every inch of your skin, getting to enjoy the sun and relax, letting yourself just feel free and one with nature, it sounds so amazing!
If I ever get a home, I hope to build a fence, or have a yard that lets me experience these things! As for now, the only time i get to walk around nude, is when no one is home.

This post was edited
RE: roaming nude in the yard

tonight it getting ready to rain so i went outback to secure the pool and porch area while back there i decided to roam the yard for a while in the nude it feels great to be able to enjoy the yard and still can't understand why the laws dictate what we can and can't do, merely being nude in your yard shouldn't be a crime, someday maybe it will change. i also had a chance to go roll the windows up on the vehicle since it was dark out front except when the motion light came on.

This post was edited

Indeed the cool night air does feel good on bare skin.
I have come upon a relatively safe way to enjoy this in my yard. I have an opaque raincoat the reaches down to my knees, so I put it on when venturing outside. But I only do this after dark.

This post was edited
RE: Roaming nude...

Tannudists, that's a great Idea! If only I lived in a house with a yard of some sort lol

This post was edited
RE: Roaming nude...

I'm fortunate enough to have a fairly private backyard (woods directly behind). One neighbor could see but there are enough trees/bushes in place they'd have to work at it to see me. One day I was out sunning nude and must have taken a small nap. The next thing I know is they neighbor is on MY side of the trees/bushes within 50 feet and a clear view of me. She's never said anything so I assume it's OK. Since that time I'm sure they've seen me other times as well so now I don't even bother trying to avoid them. It's GREAT!

This post was edited