RE: Not me unfortunately

I was able take my dogs out for a little while nude this morning after sleeping in. It was finally semi-pleasant!
Gator1

This post was edited
RE: roaming nude in your yard

I built a really nice pond and waterfall just so I could sit out there nude by it when it is warm. My yard is pretty well secluded from neighbors spying on me and even if they did they would be considered peeping toms. LOL.
Hope at least most of you have a nice place to enjoy the outdoors nude.
stay nude

This post was edited

We couldn't count the times we have wandered out both the front and back doors and
walked around nude. Mainly later at
night but if we know the neighbors aren't home we have made it out to the
street just for fun. This is all done in residential areas where homes
are close together. So far all has gone
OK. A few of the photos are on our page.

This post was edited

Sorry for the double post. I deleted first one, kept the second.

This post was edited

I feel fortunate since my yard is pretty secluded during the summer months. A dense treeline in the rear and thick hedges on either side gives me plenty of privacy. I also put up a privacy fence that encloses our pool and also the driveway in front of the basement level garage. Here I can work on my bikes and even wash my car in the nude. During the summer I like to lower the shades on the canopy onthe backdeck and enjoy an early morningcup of coffee. At night, I often spend time in the back yard enjoying the cool breezes and relaxing under the stars.

This post was edited

Evening after dark only. Maybe after hitting the lottery we will be
able to get a place out in the country where it would be more condusive
to daytime nude use.

This post was edited

very frequently! I'm always nude at home and luckily where I live there are no laws against public nudity. I have a pool and spa and have community sabbat celebrations, most of which end up with most everyone nude (at least in the warmer months). We've also been nude in the front yard for final offerings, and I live on the corner of a busy 4-way residential stop. One time we did have someone that turned and went up the street, then came back down the street and turned, then came back...etc. for about 4 repeats drivebys LOL.

This post was edited

I have a reasonably private backyard so I just walk out naked and do whatever I have to such as mowing , gardening, hanging out washing etc. Perhaps a neighbour may be able to see me but no one has said anything yet so no worries so far. I usually have a pair of shorts in case somebody just walks in unexpectedly.

This post was edited

We do exactly the same, and yesterday was the first opportunity this year!!!

This post was edited

It's been a gorgeous few days where we're able to get outdoors nude.

This post was edited