RE: roaming in your yard

This post was edited
RE: roaming in your yard

My wife and I have just moved to California (5 weeks ago, yesterday). We now live in a low-income, senior housing. The apartment is nice but there are 60 units here. Being outside nude is NOT advisable. However, I HAVE been out on my patio naked... it was VERY early morning before the sun was up and only for a couple of minutes. At the Activities Meeting last month, we suggested a Skinny Dipping Party (we do have a pool here). We were surprised when several of the ladies agreed and said that they had threatened to have one several times. Who knows, maybe. John

Good luck with the plans. In the meantime, you can always visit one or more of the nudist parks, clubs, resorts in your area.

This post was edited
RE: roaming nude in your yard

My husband and I did some cleaning up/straightening in our yard yesterday in my preferred state of (un)dress.
:) Cheri

This post was edited

My husband and I did some cleaning up/straightening in our yard yesterday in my preferred state of (un)dress.:) Cheri

We did the same this morning, and my sweet wife made a joke about the plane flying over's captain announcing, "now folks, if you'll look out the windows on the right side of the plane, you'll see a man and woman doing yardwork in the nude".

This post was edited

Hi Folks
I live in a small but nice house. My neighbours (a retired couple)and I share gate that joins our back gardens but to look over the wall you'd need a box to stand on. I travel alot for work and my good neighbours look after my house and makes sure the garden service maintainmy garden and just look safter my house. Anyway... after a couple of years of visiting nudist resorts I though... stuff it!
So... whileworking on my tan in my back yard one hot summers day, I heard my neighbour working in his back garden so I put on some shorts and continued to tan. After a few mnutes he looked over the fence and asked me why I was wearing the shorts. "I don't know" I said. So I took them off and we had a good long chat. Since then I've continued to tan naked in my backyard and my neighbour pops around for a chat every now and then.
I had a chat to him about it. His wifewould enjoysun tanning but he is not keen. My garden is more private than his (by design), so I told them that if they wanted to tan nakedthey should feel free to use my back garden. As I say, I'm away for work rather alot. I came back from a trip to East Africa a few months ago and my neighbour popped in to find out about my trip and to let me know how much they enjoyed laying naked in the sun in my garden. Thought this was very nice of them.
Moral of the story is that you never know until you open up and chat about it. Who knows... maybe your neighboursare alot more open to nakeness than you think?
Quagga

This post was edited

Nice story, Quaaga! Thanks for sharing.
Gator1

This post was edited

Lets not forget World Naked Gardening Day, 8th May.
I'm considering making (tasteful) flyers to push through the doors in my neighbourhood.
(Hmmm... the website doesn't seem to be responding at the moment...is was there yesterday, so hopefully it will come back)

Ah just a wiki for it to, located here.

This post was edited

Hi Folks I live in a small but nice house. My neighbours (a retired couple)and I share gate that joins our back gardens but to look over the wall you'd need a box to stand on. I travel alot for work and my good neighbours look after my house and makes sure the garden service maintainmy garden and just look safter my house. Anyway... after a couple of years of visiting nudist resorts I though... stuff it! So... whileworking on my tan in my back yard one hot summers day, I heard my neighbour working in his back garden so I put on some shorts and continued to tan. After a few mnutes he looked over the fence and asked me why I was wearing the shorts. "I don't know" I said. So I took them off and we had a good long chat. Since then I've continued to tan naked in my backyard and my neighbour pops around for a chat every now and then. I had a chat to him about it. His wifewould enjoysun tanning but he is not keen. My garden is more private than his (by design), so I told them that if they wanted to tan nakedthey should feel free to use my back garden. As I say, I'm away for work rather alot. I came back from a trip to East Africa a few months ago and my neighbour popped in to find out about my trip and to let me know how much they enjoyed laying naked in the sun in my garden. Thought this was very nice of them. Moral of the story is that you never know until you open up and chat about it. Who knows... maybe your neighboursare alot more open to nakeness than you think? Quagga

Great story. When people try and find out it's such a great feeling to enjoy the sun, wind on the skin w/o clothing, they get hooked

This post was edited
RE: outside Naked every day

TOTALLY THE RIGHT ATTITUDE...... BEEN CAUGHT WITHOUT COVER WHEN INDOORS AND THE DOOR BELL RINGS...... HAVE MADE SOME GREAT FRIENDS FROM SUCH SITUATIONS...THINK ABOUT ANY BETTER INTRODUCTION ?

This post was edited

I like to go out at night when it is warm, i would love to be in my yard during the day but I need a fence. I will go into the woods and one corner of my back yard during the day.

This post was edited