Things to do nude.

Ihope to someday be 100 years old and enjoy the freedom of going nude anywhere I want to. As for now I enjoy the colorado sunshine, and hope to to someday be able to share my joy with others.I guess I am just a little weird. Love to tan nude on my back porch. I keep the music going and a big glass of Ice Tea. Neighbors may not like it much but I have some nice bushes and fences. ( No one has called the cops yet, knock on wood. ) Still trying to get my wife to join me. I was even out on my bike today looking for a place to be, THE NATURAL ONE[/size]

This post was edited
RE: roaming nude in your yard

i don't wear clothes at all indoors unless it's cold - then i might stick a jumper on. so it's a real nuisance having to get something on to go in the garden. it would be so much easier to just not bother, and sometimes i'm tempted. how scary is that!!

This post was edited

i don't wear clothes at all indoors unless it's cold - then i might stick a jumper on. so it's a real nuisance having to get something on to go in the garden. it would be so much easier to just not bother, and sometimes i'm tempted. how scary is that!!

This post was edited

have been walking out in the backyard almost every night this week like the cool air on my skin. this morning next door neighbor was gone but neighbor to the rear was home but she doesn't come out till sun goes down so i walked out to back corner and sat in grass and enjoyed the sun, i know sooner or later one of them will catch me but i enjoy my backyard and i enjoy being a nudist, i actually think they have seen me nude and are tolerant of me, i hope !

This post was edited

I go nude in my backyard almost every day. My house is such that I can go outside nude in about half of the yard without worrying whether anyone can see me. One day, I decided to venture out a bit further where a neighbor could see me. And, yes, it happened. The single mom next door just happened to be outside at the same time and saw me. Although at first she couldn't really tell that I was nude. She yelled a greeting at me and I immediately apologized for being nude where she could see me. She said it was no problem. She had heard that I was a nudist and was OK with that. I then went to the fence separating us, still totally naked, and we chatted for awhile. She said it didn't bother her to see me naked and that as far as she was concerned I could be naked out in my backyard whenever I wanted. It wasn't long after that that I was weed-eating along the fence and looked over and saw her sunning nude in her backyard. I told her welcome to the club. She smiled and said that I always looked so comfortable being nude that she decided to give it a try and loved it. Since then we often spend weekend afternoons nude together.

This post was edited
roaming nude in your yard barb

me and my husband have a pool in our back yard and after dark we love to get in it, the feeling of the coolwater with out wearing clothes, i also love to go in our back yard in the nude, we also have a lake that isnt far from our house that me and my husband love to skinny dip in barb

This post was edited
RE: Nakedness isn't illegal, usually.

My "back yard" is about 10 feet by 30 feet or so, completely private, but under some large pines which like to rain sap and bugs.
Out front, is visible to the whole neighborhood. The rest of the acre is visible to most of the neighborhood, so at-home opportunities are quite limited. After dark isn't much of a problem for the front deck, but much beyond could be a problem. I've walked the neighborhood ( clothed ) with a careful eye to see just exactly what is, and what is not visible from just about every angle, both day and night, so I know, including through which windows with what lights on and off.
Here in Ohio, the law is such that if one knows, or should have known, that an "affront" is possible, it's indecent exposure, so I have to make sure that if caught, it's defensible. Most people don't care, or find it amusing, but. there's a chance.....

I was interviewing a potential house-mate a while ago, and did ask her if she'd have a problem with me being a nudist. Got about 5 minutes of that embarassed self-concious laughter one sometimes gets, then she said no. I told the guy across the street about the question, and her answer, and got the same reaction, plus the comment that I got more guts than he does ! Since then, with those two anyway ( no housemate, but she did become a friend ) it's no big deal. Just that eccentric guy.....

The woman has subsequently told me that I'm the very first person she's known in her 48 years that does not equate nudity with sex ! She's told me she thinks highly of me for that, but is not going to do it herself. I have invited her to attend a resort with me, if she likes, but that hasn't happened yet, and might never happen, but people have surprised me in the past.

This post was edited

Curt, try and get her to take a look at this website, it might open her eyes :)

This post was edited
Nude in the yard

I go nude in my yard whenever I get the chance. I know some of the neighbors have seen me. Just got in from paintimg and scraping the east side of the house. Took some pics and will try to download them for you

This post was edited

Curt, try and get her to take a look at this website, it might open her eyes :)

No rush, no worry. All in good time, my friend !

This post was edited