RE: roaming nude in your yard

No room for nudity in the front yard. I built a small fenced in area around my back porch so that I can be nude there and do some grilling nude. I plan on making my fence more of a privacy fence so that I can be nude in the back yard as well and host nude events too.
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

When i go out my back door We have acres to roam on.Each section is lined by trees and not even the neighbours can see into the fields.I can spend all day back there walking,horse back riding all the time nude and do often. If any wants to see me they will have to trespass onto my space.

This post was edited

I have a small yard that's not very secluded, but I can go nude in the back yard at night! My neighbors keep their shades closed. So I've learned their coming and going habits so I can go out back atnight, and occasionally in the day. Worked on my truck yesterday partly nude. Kept the shorts handy for a lot of moving around. Got sunburned too. Finally outside in the daylight OMG! It was great, wish I could do itmore, Oh well!

This post was edited

yes I was most of the day.
Started off by getting on the roof and brushing out the log fire flue, (Darn thing was virtually blocked & smoking the house out).
Then walking around the house yard picking up the dog poo, (inconsiderate mutts) and picking up the fallen tree litter.
Next chores were cleaning out the fire box and relighting the fire and filling the wood box.
Later cleaning the Vacuum cleaner filters with compressed air. Feeding the chickens & collecting the eggs, feeding the cat and dogs.
To relax I wandered around the cattle yard enjoying the sun on the body.
Being nude and natural is just great. All we have to do is get the textiles to try it too.

This post was edited

yes I was most of the day.Started off by getting on the roof and brushing out the log fire flue, (Darn thing was virtually blocked & smoking the house out).Then walking around the house yard picking up the dog poo, (inconsiderate mutts)
You need one of thes dogs, Ausman -

This post was edited

After dark now I have started to go out in the front garden nude as well and sometimes out of the front gate as well.

This post was edited

My yard is tiny can't roam very far nude.

This post was edited

A'int the roamin kind.

This post was edited

I live in a apartment so dont have any yard, but only balconies. Luckily my balconies face a open play ground which is usually empty so its easy for me to get nude and roam around in my balconies.

This post was edited

I sometimes water the plants nude on the deck. The larger portion is viewable from neighbors. When I want to hike I go to a remote county park or to a trail for some naked biking.

This post was edited