RE: Favorite nude activities?

My visits to the clothing optional beaches are my favorite activities. Before this last month, I would go to a small clothing optional beach in San Luis Obispo, CA more than twice a month. The atmosphere there is just wonderful. It is a very relaxing place to go. Its a place where I can just be me.

This post was edited

why not the obvious -sexI already covered that one back in post #20. Might want to go back and read ALL the replies so far, and then see if there is one that was missed.

This post was edited

You city slickers just don't know how to have fun.Theres flying a Grumman Tiger with the canopy open over the fog and clouds below.Theres riding cross country motocross on a super bike across the Nevada deserts. Wear some shoes in case you have to put your feet down.Theres White water skindiving. Make sure it's a clear river so you can see where you are going.Theres running naked through the woods howling with the wolves.Let's not forget working on your D-8 Caterpillar and not worrying about getting your clothes dirty.
I got it. Wading through the poison oak and Berrie vines?No?

This post was edited

Everything?!

This post was edited

Shopping

This post was edited

What's your favorite thing to do in the nud ?

This post was edited

Working out

This post was edited

toss up between gardening and the nude beach

This post was edited

toss up between gardening and the nude beach
Why not combine the two and do nude gardening at the nude beach?LMAO

This post was edited

As I have never done it - I can't claim it as a favorite naked activity ... yet. But it is a longtime fantasy of mine ... a round of naked golf ...

This post was edited