RE:Favorite nude activities?

It's rare you find other couples that you have so much in common with.

Boy, ain't that the truth, Andy. It has taken us years to find couples that we really connect with. And just when you think you'll be able to get together on a regular basis life changes. This recently happened to us (again, lol). We became close friends with a couple at the nudist club we belong to (we are only there during summer months). We will no longer be members there as our son and his family are relocating and we will be traveling to their new location to spend time with our grandson. We are in PA and our family is on the west coast. We were lucky to find a nudist club near them for the past 3 years and made some great friends there.

But our family always comes first and we will follow them in our travels. Luckily we are retired and flexible and our travel trailer makes it easy to adapt. We are planning on joining the nudist club near to where they are relocating and we still plan on visiting our nudist friends at the club we'll be sadly departing from.

This post was edited

My list of things I would avoid while nude is pretty short: skydiving or bungee jumping (but I wouldnt try them clothed either),

But I have read of people who did both nude!

This post was edited

My list of things I would avoid while nude is pretty short: skydiving or bungee jumping (but I wouldnt try them clothed either),But I have read of people who did both nude!

The reason I won't skydive is that I am a pilot. Why would I jump out of a perfectly good airplane that I can easily land? Now going flying in the nude would be a different story.

This post was edited

My list of things I would avoid while nude is pretty short: skydiving or bungee jumping (but I wouldnt try them clothed either),But I have read of people who did both nude!The reason I won't skydive is that I am a pilot. Why would I jump out of a perfectly good airplane that I can easily land? Now going flying in the nude would be a different story.

For me/us and why we discourage this type of extracurricular activity, is that we take enough risks everyday. Why take even scarier risks by choice for a thrill or to one up your fellow man. I know it's there. Someone has to do it but we won't do that.

This post was edited

My list of things I would avoid while nude is pretty short: skydiving or bungee jumping (but I wouldnt try them clothed either),But I have read of people who did both nude!The reason I won't skydive is that I am a pilot. Why would I jump out of a perfectly good airplane that I can easily land? Now going flying in the nude would be a different story.

I have read about nude charter flights and people flying in private planes nude. Plus, some first class seats have privacy screens.

This post was edited

My definite preference is to be outdoors.

This post was edited

One of my favorite naked activities is walking naked through the woods, some how you feel more at one with nature

This post was edited

Hiking naked is my #1 activity, but naked snow sports are a heck of a lot of fun--snowshoeing and backcountry skiing. Unfortunately, there are only a few days in the spring suitable for getting naked on the snow.

This post was edited

hanging out (pun intended) with our friends on a weekend and playing games

This post was edited

The 4 S's - Swim, sun, sail, and socialize.

This post was edited