RE:Favorite nude activities?

My favorite is nude outdoor volley ball.

Playing volleyball clothes free indoor or out is great fun.

This post was edited

my favorite activity is to sleep naked, lol, also I like to play or swim naked in river.

This post was edited

Paddleball and hiking. Have not had a chance to play volleyball yet but hope to this season.

This post was edited

Naked hikes!

This post was edited

As an add on to an earlier post, I enjoy my nude morning routine. That includes getting the coffee & tea started, looking outside at the weather, checking the news and catching up on TN. It makes for the start of a great day.

This post was edited

As an add on to an earlier post, I enjoy my nude morning routine. That includes getting the coffee & tea started, looking outside at the weather, checking the news and catching up on TN. It makes for the start of a great day.

Similar here, but I also eat breakfast before dressing and never drink coffee.

This post was edited

Sleep, swim & sex but not necessarily in that order

This post was edited

When my nearby nudist resort has a body painting event. It can be very wild and fun!

This post was edited

Favorite nude activity? seriously? Anything Anything, Anything you do naked is better than anything you do clothed . So why is this even a question?

This post was edited
RE: Favorite nude activities?

I garden in the nude all the time summer or winterI go on naked rambles with groups when I canI run naked whenever I possibly can have done already 450 miles in the nudeI clean the house naked every weekI sleep nakedIf I could I would be naked all the time !

Since you are retired, how much time do you have to spend clothed?

This post was edited