RE:Favorite nude activities?

My favourite nude activities are nude swimming, nude sunbathing, having an outdoor shower, hot tubbing, and socializing at a local resort. I also have enjoyed walking my dog around the neighbourhood while nude. Vacuuming, ironing and window clear cleaning are all much more enjoyable while nude.

How do you manage to walk around your neighborhood nude?

This post was edited

I think I can explain that.My favourite nude activities are ... walking my dog around the neighbourhood.How do you manage to walk around your neighborhood nude?Did you notice that he left the pointless, useless, and extraneous Us in the words "favoUrite" and "neighboUrhood"? Clear indication that he's a brit. Nudity is legal in the UK -- despite the fact that it's not particularly socially acceptable.

This post was edited

Clamming. one of the best things ever is naked clamming.

This post was edited

Clamming. one of the best things ever is naked clamming.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Keeps you from getting your clothes dirty and smelly

This post was edited

By mensasnem:

Did you notice that he left the pointless, useless, and extraneous Us in the words "favoUrite" and "neighboUrhood"? Clear indication that he's a brit. Nudity is legal in the UK -- despite the fact that it's not particularly socially acceptable.

What, as opposed to these revisionist Americans? :-P

(Speaking as an Aussie, where we (mostly) stick to the Brit spellings. :-) )

This post was edited

By mensasnem:Did you notice that he left the pointless, useless, and extraneous Us in the words "favoUrite" and "neighboUrhood"? Clear indication that he's a brit. Nudity is legal in the UK -- despite the fact that it's not particularly socially acceptable.What, as opposed to these revisionist Americans? :-P(Speaking as an Aussie, where we (mostly) stick to the Brit spellings. :-) )

When my son was in grad school in London, British spelling was required for students from Britain and Commonwealth countries, but either was accepted from others.

This post was edited

From something I read a while back gives the noted speller Daniel Webster credit for removing many of the U*s from American English. The article said he was irritated at the British and dropped the u in many of the our ending words.

This post was edited

Yes. Exactly.What, as opposed to these revisionist Americans?We have Webster to thank for correcting many of the spelling issues that are still present in Brit-spell. I'm only sorry Webster didn't correct more of the problems.

This post was edited

From something I read a while back gives the noted speller Daniel Webster credit for removing many of the U*s from American English. The article said he was irritated at the British and dropped the u in many of the our ending words.

The person you are referencing is actually Noah Webster, the writer of the dictionary. I agree that his standardization of spelling could have been very much more complete. What we have to consider is different accents in the country where many words are pronounced differently. Those pronunciations have also evolved in many cases. The spelling that Webster wrote was what he heard.

Daniel Webster was a Secretary of State.

This post was edited

From something I read a while back gives the noted speller Daniel Webster credit for removing many of the U*s from American English. The article said he was irritated at the British and dropped the u in many of the our ending words.The person you are referencing is actually Noah Webster, the writer of the dictionary. I agree that his standardization of spelling could have been very much more complete. What we have to consider is different accents in the country where many words are pronounced differently. Those pronunciations have also evolved in many cases. The spelling that Webster wrote was what he heard.Daniel Webster was a Secretary of State.

And Congressman and Senator.

This post was edited