RE:Favorite nude activities?

It was before 5 AM with very little traffic so I used the far corner of a parking lot to undress and waited until my driveway to slip on my shorts. It was a nice short trip.

This post was edited

Driving, swimming, hiking, working, cooking, eating, sleeping, lounging, visiting.

This post was edited

Driving, swimming, hiking, working, cooking, eating, sleeping, lounging, visiting.
Doesn't sound like there's much you don't like to do nude!

This post was edited

Pretty much accurate. I would absolutely live nude 24/7 if I could!

Doesn't sound like there's much you don't like to do nude!

This post was edited

Pretty much accurate. I would absolutely love nude 24/7 if I could!Doesn't sound like there's much you don't like to do nude!

When asked what is my favorite nude activity, I answer yes. I have yet to find anything that isnt more fun naked. My list of things I would avoid while nude is pretty short: skydiving or bungee jumping (but I wouldnt try them clothed either), outdoor events in winter (other than sitting in a nice warm hot tub), hockey (although I would try skating nude on one of the big cruise ships if they would allow it). If it is safe to do nude, then why not.

This post was edited

Pretty much accurate. I would absolutely love nude 24/7 if I could!Doesn't sound like there's much you don't like to do nude!When asked what is my favorite nude activity, I answer yes. I have yet to find anything that isnt more fun naked. My list of things I would avoid while nude is pretty short: skydiving or bungee jumping (but I wouldnt try them clothed either), outdoor events in winter (other than sitting in a nice warm hot tub), hockey (although I would try skating nude on one of the big cruise ships if they would allow it). If it is safe to do nude, then why not.

How about places with incidental body contact due to being close together, public transportation, sporting events, theaters, etc.?

This post was edited

Pretty much accurate. I would absolutely love nude 24/7 if I could!Doesn't sound like there's much you don't like to do nude!When asked what is my favorite nude activity, I answer yes. I have yet to find anything that isnt more fun naked. My list of things I would avoid while nude is pretty short: skydiving or bungee jumping (but I wouldnt try them clothed either), outdoor events in winter (other than sitting in a nice warm hot tub), hockey (although I would try skating nude on one of the big cruise ships if they would allow it). If it is safe to do nude, then why not.How about places with incidental body contact due to being close together, public transportation, theaters, etc.?

I've been nude in the theater and comedy club on nude cruises. And the nightclub is usually packed on these cruises as well, so body contact isn't that big of a deal.

I never thought of riding the subway as an activity, but if they ever make riding it nude legal why not (just not in the winter!)

This post was edited

For me, absolutely anywhere! If I could get away with it and/or it were legal, I would love to be nude.

How about places with incidental body contact due to being close together, public transportation, theaters, etc.?

This post was edited

Nowadays, I think our favorite nude activities are intimate gatherings with close nudist friends. Our close nudist friends live in other states. As we get older, have grandchildren and other family obligations, we get to see each other less and less. Where we used to gather for a week, bi-annually, it seems we are only able to get together every other year.

The texts and emails are still regular but times we visited each other's homes, met at a nudist resort, rented an Air BnB or VRBO, have regrettably faded with regularity. It's rare you find other couples that you have so much in common with. Though we don't always agree on subjects that can be argumentative, we have a stern rule that those subjects are off limits and it's made our friendships better for it. Miss those naked gatherings where we sunned naked by day and sat naked at night in family rooms or each other's resort rooms and laughed and shared our lives with one another.

This post was edited

For me, absolutely anywhere! If I could get away with it and/or it were legal, I would love to be nude.How about places with incidental body contact due to being close together, public transportation, theaters, etc.?

Have you ever been nude in some of the crowded places I've mentioned?

This post was edited