RE: nice site for nudists

hello... I am a pure naturist and you know how difficult its to find other naturists but thanks to the awesome people at @ @ NudistHookup. com @ @ for providing an ideal platform for meeting other naturists. all the best.Looks like we have a spammer in this group now. With an empty profile.

This post was edited
RE: nice site for nudists

There are some footpaths across some fields near where I live so in the evenings when it starts to cool down I take the dog and do some nude dog walking. One part of the path goes onto a golf course which if empty I will also do nude if there is a lack of golfers on this section.

This post was edited
RE: daring outdoor nudity :)

Just returned home from a week long trip to Hawaii. We were in a hotel on the 14th floor with another hotel next door. We had 3 balconies with a partial ocean view but not as high or as private as I'd hoped. At any rate, we needed some naked outdoor time daily so we ventured out onto the balcony in the early morning hours and late evening hours. While I was out there, a few people ventured out on their balcony but not sure if they could tell that I was naked or not.
I did sit out on the balcony for over an hour with a towel on the chair positioned so that if I thought someone was able to see me, I'd just fold it over and cover my lap but there was never any need. ;D

This post was edited

My most recent daring nude thing I did was while on holiday last week. (I don't count my early morning nature walks or my daily nude outdoor activities around my house.) A group of us off the freight boat were staying in a lodge. On our floor were my wife and I and one other person. The other couple were downstairs. I woke up at 4:30 and didn't want to disturb my wife's sleep so I decided to go out of our room. I looked around the room for a quick cover up and spotted the towel. Taking it I stepped out of our room to the hall and dining room. The towel turned out to be too small to go around my waist so I took it to the bathroom and left it there. I then returned to the dining room to look out the window for a while. I figured none of the other guest would wake up at 4:30 so I felt safe just to enjoy the moment naked. But one never knows there just might be another early morning riser. Just before 5 I decided to get dressed and go out to paint and sketch, which I did. That half hour in the dining room was the most exposed naked in public I have ever been. I was fun.

This post was edited

Im nude whenever I can be. In public, house. I don't care who sees.Had some funny experiences and some odd ones.

This post was edited

It was only "daring" because I didn't stop what I was doing ...
It's been really warm here ... in the low 100's for the last couple of days and for the next few days. I like to get in a little practice on our new synthetic putting green and so I've been going out early when it's not too hot.
This morning, I was up early and on the computer with my first cup o Jo. Around 7 am, I grabbed my two clubs, I use on this putting green, and headed outside. I'd been practicing for about 30 mins when I heard what I thought was the street sweeper. I was standing with the front of my body in that direction but since the street sweeper is below our wall line ... no matter. I putted a couple of balls when I looked up to see a city maintenance guy on a scissor lift driving by. He was waist high above the wall line and there I was naked on the putting green.
I could have run. I could have walked away or turned or even sat down on a small sitting wall next to the putting green ... but I just stood there. We looked at each other and he waved and I waved back. He was the embarrassed one. He looked down but then looked up again and waved again as he continued up the street. This has happened before when I've been seen in our backyard and I didn't react any differently than I would if no one saw me. I didn't run or try to hide ... I just stood there and waved and carried on with what I was doing.
Judging from his full work attire ... long sleeve shirt, levi's, work vest and helmet ... I figured he was quite envious of me being able to be naked in this early morning heat ... and playing golf to boot! :D

This post was edited

My nudist dog walking is getting more daring, as last evening I left my shorts near the start of the nudist part of the walk for the second time, with just taking my mobile phone, keys and wallet with me in a bag tied onto the handle of the dogs lead and did a hours walk like this across fields as it is so much more easy not carrying the shorts. I had to walk down a short piece of road to retrieve my shorts, and instead of putting them back on at the edge of the village I decided to walk back through the village nude until I got back to the pub where I could see people in the smoking shed and decided to put the shorts back on for the last ten minuets walk back home.

This post was edited

The daring nudist events I have had so far consist of driving nude in my car, taking the garbage out to the road and meeting a neighbour while out on one of my morning nature walks. I had always wondered how my first encounter with a neighbour would be and now I know. We said good morning then talked a little then wished each other a good day. That was that, no questions or comments to the fact I had nothing on.

This post was edited

We played golf yesterday. Hot day and we got a little toasty on our exposed body parts. Thank goodness we will have lots of time this weekend to strip and work on our all over tans with nudist friends that are visiting for the week.
After we got home and got comfortable, took our showers and began to relax, my wife got on the phone with other close friends, also nudists, to catch up on their life. When it was time for the guys to talk, I had been sitting in front of the computer and was warming up to the point where I needed some cool air on my bod.
I grabbed a cold bottle of water from the garage refrig and instead of going on in the backyard ... I went on onto the front porch and just turned off the porch light. Street lights lit up the front yard and street but with my Jeep parked where it is and the shadows it casts on the porch where the glider is located ... I was able to sit out there, completely naked, talked on the phone for over an hour and I was able to cool down and enjoy my conversation with my friend.
No one walked by this time. I have had neighbors walk by and just wave ... a testament to my ability to be naked at night, out front and no one can really see anything. The new neighbors across the street had closed up shop, the neighbors next door are goneand I was out there all alone with the cool breeze and the quiet ... except for my talking and laughter! I quite like being naked out on our front porch. :D

This post was edited

Recently, I woke up around 3am, thought I'll go out into the back yard. It was a beautiful night and as I wandered around the yard I had an idea...
I walked to the side of the house and opened the gate. Stepped through and stood in my front yard near the street. I live in a quiet residential area, most houses are single story, built around 1950..
I was nude and under a street light in full view of the house opposite. Then I set out onto the street. I walk along the street past several houses without a stick on, barefoot. I continued onward past Bout 12 houses until I got to a gap in the housing. This allow overhead electric cables to pass the neighborhood. I walked Galway across it so I was now completely in the open. It felt amazing to me at that point I turned around and walked back to my house
The whole time I walked on the street with no cover.

This post was edited