RE: daring outdoor nudity :)

I had just returned from a long weekend trip to the desert and took the motorhome and my Jeep. They were both parked on the street and I usually park my Jeep in the driveway. I left my wallet in the motorhome and needed something out of it. It was around 10:30 pm and I decided to kill to birds with one stone. It was late enough that I didn't slip on the baseball jersey I usually wear out front and just walked out there naked.
First, I went into the motorhome and retrieved my wallet. I brought that up to the porch and then turned around and walked back out to the Jeep and drove it up onto the driveway. I locked up the Jeep and then walked onto the street and checked all the storage cabinet doors on the motorhome. ALL the time looking around to ensure no one was out and about that could see me. Good thing I checked the motorhome because two of the storagecabinetswere unlocked! I was all done and was walking back up the driveway to the porch and I looked backand see my neighbor, an older guy, standing up on his second story balcony having a smoke. He's seen me naked many, many times and just waved. He did the same this time. Funny thing is, we talk quite a bit out on the street and he never mentions my nudity. At any rate, I tried to do this when I thought I could and not be seen.Most times it works,once in a whileit doesn't and those times when it doesn't and I've been seen, I've been lucky that the person catching me is tolerant.

This post was edited

I've been lucky that the person catching me is tolerant.They usually are, in my experience.

This post was edited

I've been lucky that the person catching me is tolerant.They usually are, in my experience.It has also been mine ... but don't want to press my luck. We've always seemed to have tolerant or accepting neighbors and we want to keep it that way.
There is this older woman, maybe mid 70's, that walks each day and passes by our house. I had the motorhome out front after a trip and was cleaning it. As usual, I was naked inside while cleaning. She caught me near the screen door of the coach and waved and said "good morning!" She's always been friendly and talkative, especially when the grandkids are over and playing out front.

This post was edited

Guess reading all the posts on TN got me thinking I need to enjoy my nudism a little more, but still do it without confronting the innocent. This last weekend I had the opportunity to take two drives with my shorts removed (kept tee shirt on so as to not draw any undo attention to me). In the dark this morning, after noticing neither backyard neighbor appeared to be up as early as I, turned off the kitchen light and went out to our covered and screened patio. Sat nude with my coffee for a few minutes and enjoyed the wonderful feeling one gets from being nude outdoors.

This post was edited

Yeah, I'm not cool with surprising or shocking people with my nudity. I'll get naked on the nude beach, alone in the woods or in the privacy of my yard. Law enforcement isn't too keen on people exposing themselves in my area. Nothing like seeing your name and photo appear in booking photos and in the newspaper.

This post was edited

I did quite a lot of it on my last holiday. My friend and I were sight-seeing, driving everywhere naked. If we saw something interesting we just got out of the car, still naked, for a better look and the odd photo. My most daring was in the middle of town on a busy street. I'd been walking around in my flimsy, see-through sarong and took it off for this photo:

Back hone I always sleep naked and stay naked when I can during the day. Each morning I pick up the milk from the front doorstep, naked and in full view. Right now a shrub at the front of my house is in full bloom. So I was there naked taking a few photos. They will appear after my next holiday.

This post was edited

i guess since im this groups moderator, i may as well share some daring stuff i did the last couple years lol..one day in broad daylight, i driven from my house to town and back completely nude. i laid in a friends back yard nude for a tan and didnt care who saw..another day i convinced a friend of mines mother to go nude with me at a lake and she turned out enjoying it, so i guess i converted her...but the craziest ive done?? took my clothes off at work when nobody was around...that was truly a thrill lolSome of my most daring outdoor nudity shots in the DC area are...
1)
2)
3)

This post was edited

Some of my most daring outdoor nudity shots in the DC area are...

Those are quite daring pix!

This post was edited

Hey Justin, those were awesome photos.

This post was edited
RE: best site for naturist and nudists

I see the irrelevant spammer is back.

This post was edited